Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is it just me or does everyone else find this reprehensible...; he is clearly ripping people off with cards like this
Topic Started: Nov 23 2016, 07:17 PM (703 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Nov 23 2016, 07:48 PM
I've had a few arguments with Topps over the Print Me as I got some Albion ones done, not for sale but purely for me only of older players. They allowed some but then refused to do more and refunded my payment straight off yet they allow this, totally hypocritical but am I surprised ? not one bit.

Their reasons for cancelling my orders was down to "copyright" as they said I didn't own the photos I was using so not sure why they allow these.
I had the same issue last year and mine was even more trivial as so of you may or may not know I created some throphy cards as the set last year did not have one. I mainly have them away free with purchases and sold the occasional one for 1.99. I am aware that some of these cards were attempted to be resold at 9.99. I attempted to get some more made but Topps refused and replied as they did to Phil mentioning copyright, however I knew about this When I created these cards and ensured I used a Free that to use Clipart image
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmieg7
101 Card
trokes
Nov 27 2016, 10:56 AM
hes not ripping anyone off if your foolish enough to pay that much money for a card you know nothing about then more fool you.

I find it bizarre that there are people out there who pay 15 plus for a 100 club card instead of waiting til the end of the season to get it for 35p
For adult collectors you are right wait till the end of the season however for kids it's about the prestige of having it as soon as possible
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
My son was mascot at a game I got a photo of him and a player and got it produced on Print me. Suppose this is slightly different to an outright photo of a player, in my opinion it's still intellectual property of the football club and any picture of a player taken and reproduced and being sold is fraud simple as that
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Think we should get this case on Judge Rinder let him decide
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply