Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
***Expired*** - Futera Liverpool Unique 2017 FCF offer
Topic Started: Jan 13 2017, 10:25 PM (1,340 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Big thanks to Futera for once again giving FCF members a great BOGOFF deal on their latest Unique collection.

There is no limit on how many packs are available for FCF members so everyone should get their request but of course the collection is limited in quantity so we may have to halt the sale if it is really well subscribed!

LIVERPOOL FC UNIQUE PREMIUM FOOTBALL CARDS PROMOTION

Starting from 1200hrs GMT Friday 13th January to 1200hrs GMT Tuesday 17th January or until Offer stock sold out. Orders will ship from within Europe for European-based members. Shipping now!

PACK OFFER - Buy 1 + get 1 free!
Buy 1 Pack of Futera Liverpool FC UNIQUE football cards + get 1 Liverpool FC UNIQUE Pack free.
Limited to a 2 Pack purchase per household (e.g. buy 2 packs + get 2 packs free). Existing FCF Members only.

BUY NOW: http://futera.com/latest-product/liverpool_20162017_football_soccer_card_collection_pack
Please write "FCF PROMO" and your FCF Member name in the paypal instructions box.

SALES SHEET: http://www.futera.com/pdf/LiverpoolSalessheet.pdf

CHECKLIST: http://futera.com/futera-liverpool-unique-2016

PACK: USD$79 - every pack includes 1 Memorabilia card or other special Insert + up to 12 Base Set cards

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just what I have been waiting for!!!
Edited by Tollyman, Jan 14 2017, 02:06 PM.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
very keen. what an awesome set. but i cant seem to find the 'paypal instructions' it just sends me right through to payment when it takes me to paypal. damn automation. and advice?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
order and send a note to info@futera.com that you were unable to put in the PROMO & MEMBER details.

Anyone else having trouble?

O'MalleyFC
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
great! cheers, i'll do that :)

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
As per the message above if you have any trouble leaving your details on the order please email info@futera.com.

Please give your FCF Member ID and the PAYPAL account you ordered from. Of course please say it's the FCF Promo that you want to take part in.

Thanks

Lawrence

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FCF Exclusive Deals · Next Topic »
Add Reply