Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sneak Preview
Topic Started: Jan 30 2017, 08:17 PM (539 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Last years collection and all other match attax collections have had a Sneak preview card, last years came via McColls when you purchased a news paper has anyone heard about one for this years collection
Ebay Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmieg7
101 Card
We all know the delay is purely a marketing ploy to sell more premier league. This collection is 10 times better than last years but no one hardly stocks anything I am yet to find a multi pack in a store including Tesco extra
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Come on someone must surely know where they came from
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Been advised that the sneak preview card came in the motd November champions league special
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Alan
Feb 2 2017, 06:12 PM
Jimmieg7
Feb 2 2017, 05:28 PM
Been advised that the sneak preview card came in the motd November champions league special
I missed that....

I included a card on my blog but a friend had that one with the January 2017 issue of Italian magazine Guerino Sportivo.
I wonder if it was regional like the messi Bronze I check every football magazine and can't believe I also missed
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Got mine too ditto, did the Toure error come in one packet as standard or is it random
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply