Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra 2016/17 - CHECKLIST; ... with what is known so far
Topic Started: Feb 27 2017, 08:19 PM (3,627 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A work-in-progress. I'll keep adding to it until it is complete.

Topps - Match Attax Extra 2016/17 (06) - Checklist

Please let me know if you are aware of anything I may have missed.

Alan
Edited by Alan, Mar 7 2017, 12:33 PM.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Feb 27 2017, 08:19 PM

Alan
Alan a few more for the list.
U49 Javi Manquillo Sunderland
NS2 Robbie Brady Burnley
PL10 Emile Hensley Most appearances Liverpool shirt

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
monkey76
Mar 8 2017, 06:23 PM
Alan
Feb 27 2017, 08:19 PM

Alan
Alan a few more for the list.
U49 Javi Manquillo Sunderland
NS2 Robbie Brady Burnley
PL10 Emile Hensley Most appearances Liverpool shirt
Thank you, just adding these cards.

Alan

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

clem132
100 Club
UC2 is Junior Stanislas

99% sure that u67 will be Cresswell
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MA1 - SteveCook MOTM
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
Mar 8 2017, 09:42 PM
UC2 is Junior Stanislas

99% sure that u67 will be Cresswell

safariman
Mar 9 2017, 01:25 PM
MA1 - SteveCook MOTM<br />

Thank you guys.
Edited by Alan, Mar 9 2017, 01:45 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
3 More for you Alan...

U19 - Enner Valencia
MA10 - Christian Benteke
MA24 - Alvaro Negredo
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
BigErnst
Mar 9 2017, 03:37 PM
3 More for you Alan...

U19 - Enner Valencia
MA10 - Christian Benteke
MA24 - Alvaro Negredo

Thank you.

Just the following missing:

Squad Updates (U6, U23, U27, U32, U35, U50, U54, U67);
Update Card - Extra Boost (UC21);
New Signing (NS3, NS12, NS14, NS20);
Man of the Match (MA5, MA7, MA16, MA17, MA20, MA21, MA23, MA25, MA27, MA33, MA36, MA38)

and thirteen Stars of the Season cards.

-
Edited by Alan, Mar 10 2017, 05:13 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
I would hazard a guess that U23 would be Slimani (Leicester City) and that U27 would be Caballero (Manchester City)
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
BigErnst
Mar 10 2017, 11:14 AM
I would hazard a guess that U23 would be Slimani (Leicester City) and that U27 would be Caballero (Manchester City)
You are correct about Slimani, still haven't been able to confirm Caballero yet.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

anfield1892
i-card
[ *  * ]
U27 is Zabeleta

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think the other update card is U6. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal)

Would make sense bearing in mind he isn't in the main collection and he also has a MOTM card in this set, so it has to be him.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Two more for the list Alan, Stars of the Season:
SS4. Diego Costa (Chelsea)
SS6. Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 11 2017, 01:11 PM
Two more for the list Alan, Stars of the Season:
SS4. Diego Costa (Chelsea)
SS6. Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
Thanks Toby.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No worries Alan, I can now confirm as well that U6 is Alex Iwobi and I have been given the names for to more of the MOTM cards:
MA20. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
MA38. Jonny Evans (West Bromwich Albion)

Trade List Wishlist

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 11 2017, 02:27 PM
No worries Alan, I can now confirm as well that U6 is Alex Iwobi and I have been given the names for to more of the MOTM cards:
MA20. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
MA38. Jonny Evans (West Bromwich Albion)

Thanks again Toby, you're hunting these last few down much better than me.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have been trawling through endless YouTube Videos, that's been the key to my success Alan, although it is a painful process!
Two more MOTM cards:
MA21. Ander Herrera (Manchester United)
MA27. Lee Grant (Stoke City)

Think that might be it until next week, when the collection itself is released, unless anyone can help with the final 6 MOTM cards missing
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 11 2017, 03:25 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 11 2017, 03:24 PM
I have been trawling through endless YouTube Videos, that's been the key to my success Alan, although it is a painful process!
Two more MOTM cards:
MA21. Ander Herrera (Manchester United)
MA27. Lee Grant (Stoke City)

Think that might be it until next week, when the collection itself is released, unless anyone can help with the final 6 MOTM cards missing

You're a braver man than me! Thanks again for all your help, and to everyone else who have helped.

Just the following missing:

Squad Updates - Complete
Update Card - Extra Boost - Complete
New Signing - Complete
Manager - Complete
Magic Moments - Complete
Premier League Legends - Complete
Hat-Trick Heros - Complete
100 Club - Complete
Limited Edition - Complete

Man of the Match - MA7, MA16, MA17, MA23, MA33, MA36

and eleven Stars of the Season - SS1, SS2, SS3, SS5, SS7, SS9, SS10, SS11, SS12, SS14, SS15,

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

elcid
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two more found as images in MOTD Mag out today:
SS9 David Silva (Manchester City)
SS11 Virgil Van Dijk (Southampton)

Also, the Match of the Day Record Breakers 2017 Special with Dele Alli Sliver LE is due for release on Thursday. 2.99.
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
elcid
Mar 14 2017, 12:36 PM
Two more found as images in MOTD Mag out today:
SS9David Silva (Manchester City)
SS11Virgil Van Dijk (Southampton)

Also, the Match of the Day Record Breakers 2017 Special with Dele Alli Sliver LE is due for release on Thursday. 2.99.
Thanks, just added those two.

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

LiamTorres9
Regular Card
[ * ]
Star of the season 10 is David De Gea

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Courtesy of CDTradingCards

MA7 - DAVID LUIZ
MA16 - SHINJI OKAZAKI
MA17 - DEJAN LOVREN
MA23 - BEN GIBSON
MA33 - HUGO LLORIS
MA36 - ISAAC SUCCESS
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

CDTradingCards
Regular Card
[ * ]
glad to have helped

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@ LiamTorres9
@CDTradingCards
@Phild

Thanks for your help. The checklist is almost complete, just 8 Stars of the Season missing. We'll probably find out what they are tomorrow.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped in compiling the checklist over the last couple of weeks, it's been fun.

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alan, i have the full list for you, just brought the Extra binder from my local shop a day early, let me know what is missing

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
ss1 Jack Wiltshire
ss2 Laurent Roscielny
ss3 Michael Keane
ss5 Wilfried Zaha
ss7 Islam Slimani
ss12 Xherdan Shaqiri
ss14 Etienne Capoue
ss15 Salomon Rondon

The shop also had the MOTD Record Breakers magazine

clem132
100 Club
what area are you in?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I managed to pick up a full box, album, 3 mini tins and 3 multipacks. No mega tins around here yet.

Opened everything and I only got 3 hat trick hero cards. Very hard to come by it seems!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Are they running the Club Together Promotion again? Is there anything mentioned on any of the binders?
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

safariman
101 Card
On the back of the code cards

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
John1509
Mar 15 2017, 10:40 AM
ss1 Jack Wiltshire
ss2 Laurent Roscielny
ss3 Michael Keane
ss5 Wilfried Zaha
ss7 Islam Slimani
ss12 Xherdan Shaqiri
ss14 Etienne Capoue
ss15 Salomon Rondon

The shop also had the MOTD Record Breakers magazine

Thank you John, great to get it finished. There isn't any Match Attax Extra around where I live.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Anyone found out how to find platinum stones it's not mentioned on any of the literature in the folder

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Catherine

No Southampton players on the mini tins again I guess!!!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
hollywood
Mar 15 2017, 06:10 PM
Hi Catherine

Don't think so...

Topps - Match Attax Extra 2016/17 (14) - Mini Tins

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Mar 15 2017, 06:10 PM
Hi Catherine

I'm afraid not :fing

Surprisingly Jeff Hendrick is on one of the tins, so I am quite pleased about that. He seems to be a Topps favourite - 3 different cards in the Extra set, included on one of the tins and the poster!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Southampton have had three good years in the Premier League including European qualification and an EFL Cup Final yet we seem to get virtually nothing in these Match Attax sets.

I suspect the designer must support a team in blue and white 16 miles down the road!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over

Martin

JackW
100 Club
Has anyone noticed that on the back of the booster box they no longer guarantee a Limited Edition in an entire box of 50 packs....the best they offer is a BRONZE 5 in 8 boxes.....as if Topps could get any worse they go an surpass themselves....opened a complete box and didn't get an LE....I am sure they are trying to antagonise people and lose customers with every set they release!!
Edited by JackW, Mar 15 2017, 07:28 PM.
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Has anyone noticed Sam clucas ratings all his individual scores are higher than his defence and attack, never seen that before

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Catherine

Any Southampton on the poster?

safariman
101 Card
Any one else noticed no Middlesbrough Live Code Card (Downing) 5 boxes so far and tons of Multipacks and not one

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Mar 15 2017, 07:49 PM
Catherine

Any Southampton on the poster?
I'm not sure yet Martin - I got my box from WH Smith and there wasn't a poster as the box had been opened.

I saw another shop with the poster in the window and noticed Hendrick on it. I am hopefully getting one tomorrow so I will let you know!

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply