Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra 2016/17 - CHECKLIST; ... with what is known so far
Topic Started: Feb 27 2017, 08:19 PM (3,845 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
elcid
Mar 7 2017, 10:00 AM
This isn't working either...
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Update:

U11 - Alonso - Chelsea
U15 - Ledley - Crystal Palace
U22 - Amartey - Leicester
U43 - Bardsley - Stoke
U47 - Pickford - Sunderland
U55 - Dyer - Swansea
U61 - Zuniga - Watford

New Signing
NS17 - Oviedo - Sunderland

Extra Boost
UC20 - Forshaw - Middlesbrough

Manager
M8 - Ranieri - Leicester
M14 - Hughes - Stoke

Magic Moments
MM9 - Giroud - Arsenal

Legends
PL4 - Lampard - Chelsea
PL9 - Speed - Newcastle

Hat Trick Hero
HH2 - Sanchez - Arsenal
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I managed to pick up a full box, album, 3 mini tins and 3 multipacks. No mega tins around here yet.

Opened everything and I only got 3 hat trick hero cards. Very hard to come by it seems!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Mar 15 2017, 06:10 PM
Hi Catherine

No Southampton players on the mini tins again I guess!!!
I'm afraid not :fing

Surprisingly Jeff Hendrick is on one of the tins, so I am quite pleased about that. He seems to be a Topps favourite - 3 different cards in the Extra set, included on one of the tins and the poster!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Mar 15 2017, 07:49 PM
Catherine

Any Southampton on the poster?
I'm not sure yet Martin - I got my box from WH Smith and there wasn't a poster as the box had been opened.

I saw another shop with the poster in the window and noticed Hendrick on it. I am hopefully getting one tomorrow so I will let you know!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Has anyone found the Mega Tins in any shops yet? If so, which shops are selling them? Not found any as yet...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply