Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Extra 2016/17 - CHECKLIST; ... with what is known so far
Topic Started: Feb 27 2017, 08:19 PM (3,625 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another one to add to the list:
NS24. Jose Fonte (West Ham United)

A great job as always Alan, it's much appreciated!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just come across two more for the list:
U17. Joel Robles (Everton)
U46. Peter Crouch (Stoke City)
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
One more for the list Alan, a MOTM card:
MA4. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal)
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Two more for the list:
Squad Update
U69. Ashley Fletcher (West Ham United)

Extra Boost
UC4. Theo Walcott (Arsenal)
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think the other update card is U6. Alex Iwobi (Arsenal)

Would make sense bearing in mind he isn't in the main collection and he also has a MOTM card in this set, so it has to be him.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Two more for the list Alan, Stars of the Season:
SS4. Diego Costa (Chelsea)
SS6. Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No worries Alan, I can now confirm as well that U6 is Alex Iwobi and I have been given the names for to more of the MOTM cards:
MA20. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
MA38. Jonny Evans (West Bromwich Albion)

Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have been trawling through endless YouTube Videos, that's been the key to my success Alan, although it is a painful process!
Two more MOTM cards:
MA21. Ander Herrera (Manchester United)
MA27. Lee Grant (Stoke City)

Think that might be it until next week, when the collection itself is released, unless anyone can help with the final 6 MOTM cards missing
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 11 2017, 03:25 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have had the same problem Catherine. I have looked in various WH Smiths when I have been up in London over the past few days and then went on a local hunt today and couldn't find any Mega Tins at all. Also noticed that quite a few stores haven't got Match Attax Extra in full stop which I thought was interesting.
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply