Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Now; Has anyone collected all of these so far?
Topic Started: Mar 9 2017, 11:28 AM (292 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be astonished if anyone else is collecting the full set (let alone finding another nine like-minded individuals on here!). The cards are massively over-priced individually, and I'd imagine the only reason most collectors will be buying these is to collect specific players or clubs. You'll be able to pick up individual cards via eBay cheaper than buying them individually from Topps (certainly for the higher profile players or more popular clubs).

I have always bought the five pack when buying the Man United ones, and posted on here a few times to see if anyone else was wanting one (at a cheaper price than they would have been able to buy it direct from Topps for) - and I had little or no response.

Your best bet is to find as many other collectors like me, who buy specific teams (and who buy the 5 card option) - who you could then go to whenever a card is issued of their club.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply