Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Stones Signed Platinum Ltd Edition; Are these rare
Topic Started: Mar 22 2017, 09:36 AM (1,947 Views)
pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi all, I am trying to find out about the John Stones Signed Platinum Limited Edition card. I cant find much info online about it. Are these that rare and how much would it be worth if sold.
:cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Harrick
Mar 22 2017, 10:22 AM
They have released the Stones one through Tesco, so I would think that they are not as rare as the the other three that are on Ebay for 500 plus.

Not that they are actually selling for that! 50 would be enough...
Ok thanks, so you think that about 30 each is good then, so It would be best for me to hold on to them until I see if they are rare or not?

Thanks for your help.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
There seems to be a big gap in how much they are worth and if they are rare or not, I have two cards so will see what my homework will bring before deciding to sell. Thanks all.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
They came in a packet.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yes no problem, but I am having trouble loading up pics from my mobile to my pc, so I can whatsapp it to you and maybe you can share, I do understand what you are saying and I am as honest as they come. Cheers Chris.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yes 2 in same packet.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Sure they were bought in Tesco, and the I have two boys that don't want to sell yet but like I said they are boys and may grow out of them, also o have taken them away from them and put them in a safe place. Thanks again for all your help.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
In a sealed see through box with a security tag on it. Hope you find some too.

pepeskunkface
i-card
[ *  * ]
Just to let you all know, I have placed both cards into top loaders as to keep them in top condition and I will be selling one on ebay, not sure when but I will let you all know before I decide to do so. And regards to 20,000 lol April fool you too :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply