Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dele Alli Bronze Limited
Topic Started: Apr 9 2017, 10:20 AM (1,219 Views)
JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tollyman
Apr 9 2017, 10:20 AM
I have just had to buy this on Ebay as there is almost no chance of getting it in packs. 39 but tbh that could be a bargain.

If we assume you get 1 limited per box and that could be any limited then the chance of getting Dele Alli Bronze is 1 in 12 boxes - 600!

Effectively this make it a case card! With the amount of collectors wanting to compete the extra set this could push the price up to silly money (tbh 40 for a standard non signed limited is already silly!)

There are none on ebay as I type, but if you need this card I suggest you get it ASAP!
I opened two full boxes for 2 YouTube videos and didn't get a Limited Edition in either of them!

I also bought a 'Mega Value Pack' from Sainsburys yesterday for the CL set....looks exactly like a multi-pack, has 60 cards (10 6-card packs) and sells itself as having '15 extra cards'....therefore they are clearly comparing this to a multi-pack...and it looks very much like one! It does however, in the bottom right hand side corner of the card/ sheet, state that it is NOT a multi-pack and does not contain a Limited Edition!! and it also didn't have any Exclusive Edition cards

That is another of a number of deceptively mis-leading descriptions on Topps packets/ boxes this year....to say on a booster box of regular season cards that the ratios of LEs are 5/8 bronze, 2/8 silver and 1/8 gold suggests that there will be one in every box but that is not the case!!

You would think that a company that sells the amount of product that it does would have some sort of regulation but clearly they are a law unto themselves in this regard
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply