Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2018
Topic Started: Aug 7 2017, 08:32 AM (3,084 Views)
superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bought 4 pocket tins today in 2 different shops and got the same limited edition cards in ALL 4......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I got 4 of mata and Ronaldo. Picked up a big tin in easons (NIs equivalent of WHS), but was reluctant to buy 2 after my pocket tin experience!

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The premium gold are 7.99 so you get 3 Limited Edition cards. You also get fans and multiple cards but I don't think you get any of the rare 1-9. 8 for 3 les - assuming you don't have the 3 les then it's ok. You also get a coin card which you can't get anywhere else so probably worth it if you are a completist.

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Any word on what LEs are in the Nordic starter, tins etc? Heading to Oslo at the start of next month so planning to delay buying more until I get there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2018 · Next Topic »
Add Reply