Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Futera 2017-18 - anything in the offing?
Topic Started: Aug 14 2017, 03:04 PM (469 Views)
emyllis
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I've been keeping an eye on this forum recently, and haven't heard any developments re next years' cards - either release date or famous special offers! Is anyone able to let me know if there is any news in the pipeline?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I need to speak to Futera anyway so i will see what they are up to.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

emyllis
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks Tollyman! Hope for something interesting as in previous years :)

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
it's strange they have been very quiet. since the liverpool set absolutely nothing.
I did get an email regarding a boxing set for Asia but didn't think it relevent for the forum.

emyllis
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I fear still no news is bad news :(

emyllis
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
The email submission on their website bounces back, which is a concern. Twitter not updated for over a year. Anyone concerned?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
spoke to Mark the tech director via skype chat and they have been doing other non football custom sets since the 4 unique sets created in 2016/17.

The next Unique set is being worked on.

emyllis
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks! I guess I was spoiled, with the expectation that you get a set a year, a la Panini/Topps
Appreciate the info Tollyman

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Some Limited Edition box box sets coming out at the en, bit pricey but lovely cards.

http://www.futera.com/

on front page. I will put up some details later.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Unique 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply