Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pro 11
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 09:57 AM (1,942 Views)
John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Oct 3 2017, 06:14 PM
John1509
Oct 3 2017, 05:37 PM
First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
6zeod6rx
Thanks, but came up as Not Valid code , was looking for an un used one :(

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Same here, using my same accounts as last year, Message's confirming that i've won on both weeks, Just waiting to see how long Topp's take to send them out

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
First lot of cards arrived for me today

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 20 2017, 06:33 PM
Is there a quick way to either click through the pages on the weekly pro11 table I have been doing 2 pages at a time for 15 minutes and Iím only down to 500th place to see how many games I need to win, tried a few times this week and itís so slow
Glad to see that i'm not the only person having slowness problems on the Pro11 Table page,
I normally go for approx 13-14 wins to make sure i win the weekly card of my choice

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Oct 21 2017, 07:45 AM
Jimmieg7
Is there a quick way to either click through the pages on the weekly pro11 table I have been doing 2 pages at a time for 15 minutes and Iím only down to 500th place to see how many games I need to win, tried a few times this week and itís so slow
If it helps folks, I believe this has been the cut-off point for the Top 1000 in the first three weeks...

Week 8 - 98 points
Week 9 - 204 points
Week 10 - 237 points

The cut-off point normally increases for the first couple of months as folk try to win the Pro 11 cards they want, but then tails off towards the end of the year and into the New Year. By the end of the season, normally a couple of wins is sufficient for you to finish in the Top 1000, so if you're patient and are not bothered about owning the cards straight away - my advice would be to save a lot of hassle and time, and to wait a few months because you'll be able to win a card in less than 5 mins rather than having to spend about an hour per card at the moment!
Week 11 - 283 points cut off
Week 12 - 351 points cut off

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
alilt
Nov 3 2017, 04:25 AM
What week are we in now?
now in week 13

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
alilt
Nov 3 2017, 01:36 PM
Also, when does week 14 start?
Monday

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
alilt
Nov 7 2017, 12:14 PM
How long does it usually take to receive the card?
2 weeks roughly

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
maestro
Nov 7 2017, 03:01 PM
Is winning these PRO11 cards only open for UK citizens?
I believe so

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
John1509
Oct 31 2017, 07:51 PM
ReggieBoy
Oct 21 2017, 07:45 AM
Jimmieg7
If it helps folks, I believe this has been the cut-off point for the Top 1000 in the first three weeks...<br /><br />Week 8 - 98 points<br />Week 9 - 204 points<br />Week 10 - 237 points<br /><br />The cut-off point normally increases for the first couple of months as folk try to win the Pro 11 cards they want, but then tails off towards the end of the year and into the New Year. By the end of the season, normally a couple of wins is sufficient for you to finish in the Top 1000, so if you're patient and are not bothered about owning the cards straight away - my advice would be to save a lot of hassle and time, and to wait a few months because you'll be able to win a card in less than 5 mins rather than having to spend about an hour per card at the moment!
Week 11 - 283 points cut off <br />Week 12 - 351 points cut off
Week 13 points cut off = 322

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Topps very slow with releasing the cards we've won, Nothing through for week 17,18,19,20,21

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Any one else having problems with such slowness/lagging on the Toppsfootball.com ?, When i'm up at 5am for work, i can get through many matches very fast, but late afternoon and evening, its crawling along at a snails speed, Yes i can understand that it could be the prime time when every one is playing the matches, But in the past 2-3 weeks , its got worse

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now is it just me or have Topps missed out sending a weeks worth of cards ?, week 34 (wk com 26th march),
I haven't received any cards from that week that i won from my accounts, But, have started today getting a couple cards through from week 35 that i won

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 17/18 · Next Topic »
Add Reply