Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tesco Kit box
Topic Started: Oct 7 2017, 02:43 PM (1,183 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone know the availability of the Tesco Kit box?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I sent Tesco a message via Facebook regarding this Kit Box, Reply i got below, Get the feeling they didn't know what they'll talking about

Hi John,

At the moment this is an item that is sold by one of our partners and currently not being sold within stores. This is something that can be introduced in the future. If there I anything else I can help you with please get back in touch.

Thanks ,
Lee
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spoke to Topps yesterday about this product and was told that Tescos had started putting them in the Metro and Express stores as we speak, bigger stores to follow. Was also told that you would be able to purchase the kit box on Topps direct along with all the other products with in the next 10 days

MatchAttax2017
i-card
[ *  * ]
Got one today. Seem to be in TESCO Express stores. They are stickered up at £10 though, not the £6 as advertised in the starter kit!

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I work in an Tesco Express and we have not had them.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Mine arrived in my local Tesco express Chesterfield today, what a waste of £10 should be £5.99 like the tins

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Arrived in our store today.

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
MatchAttax2017
Oct 8 2017, 05:32 PM
Got one today. Seem to be in TESCO Express stores. They are stickered up at £10 though, not the £6 as advertised in the starter kit!
I have sent Match attax a message on facebook asking why the price difference and to also state they are not worth £10

MatchAttax2017
i-card
[ *  * ]
According to an email I received they are correctly priced at £10. They state there was a printing error in the booklets and it shouldn’t say they are £6.

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes I got same response.

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Someone on facebook has said they got one fron Tesco Extra in Swindon at £6.

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Scanned at £6 for me

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Still £10 on Topps Direct, at least Tesco can price them up correctly

Badge32
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can confirm now £6 at Tesco. I was the only person to buy them at the store and they refunded me the difference after I complained.

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just brought mine from Tesco Beckenham for £6, still had a £10 price ticket on the box, Thought the box would be bigger

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 17/18 · Next Topic »
Add Reply