Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
forum fantasy world cup
Topic Started: Jun 10 2018, 12:55 PM (44 Views)
stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have created a fantasy team for the world cup on the official fifa/mcdonalds website and created fcf league if anyone would like to join here is the sign up code if anyone is interested F68RJ8CB
TRADE LIST
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've joined Steve. Tattie Bash FC are looking forward to claiming the FCF Fantasy crown!!!

Being a Scotland fan - once again, I've got no interest in the outcome of any of the matches!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Jun 13 2018, 03:45 PM
I've joined Steve. Tattie Bash FC are looking forward to claiming the FCF Fantasy crown!!!

Being a Scotland fan - once again, I've got no interest in the outcome of any of the matches!!!
that has to be an autopick squad however you are top of the league after game 1!
TRADE LIST
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
'Auto-pick squad' - Cheeky b@#S%~!!!

Let's wait and see who is FCF Fantasy King Steve!!! At least you're assured of the silver medal!!! :wink
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Football · Next Topic »
Add Reply