Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The GTA Swag Land. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
ATTENTION GTANET MEMBERS!; Read before posting.
Topic Started: Aug 20 2011, 12:01 AM (222 Views)
Jimmy Swag
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Hell no! I got the hold of a contact from Rockstar, believe it or. And Dear GTAFORUMS members my last account was made to have a talk with real Tank a.k.a Tom via pm to intimate the trick played by Pandazoot and to which he allowed me back and I strong recommend you guys ask him or I'll need to. And you can continue posting in here as long as its all right. I don't mind those. But I have made a decision, if I am not allowed now then I think I will register when you guys think I am mature enough. You can keep an eye in here. Ro no disputes and those who wanna talk can send ma a pm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · GTA V · Next Topic »
Locked Topic