Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to In The Balcony. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Plus, you'll be eligible for the monthly $1 million prize. (Not really.)

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Montana Desperado (1951)
Topic Started: Feb 12 2011, 08:25 AM (966 Views)
Laughing Gravy
Member Avatar
Look for In The Balcony on Facebook!
[ *  *  * ]
Warner Archives says that they're taking a look through their vaults at Monogram product for future release, and - in response to a specific question - they do have the long-thought-lost Johnny Mack Brown western and will be releasing it.
"I'm glad that this question came up, because there are so many ways to answer it that one of them is bound to be right." - Robert Benchley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

panzer the great & terrible
Member Avatar
Mouth Breather
[ *  *  * ]
Good news!
Life is just a bowl of cherries, it's too mysterious, don't take it serious...

Laughing Gravy
Member Avatar
Look for In The Balcony on Facebook!
[ *  *  * ]
Montana Desperado ended up making its reappearance on the Monogram Cowboy Collection Vol. 4.
"I'm glad that this question came up, because there are so many ways to answer it that one of them is bound to be right." - Robert Benchley

The Batman
Member Avatar
Charter Member
[ *  *  * ]

Wow, how many of those sets are there? I see at least 8 volumes. And when can we expect some quotable expert reviews on them?

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!

Frank Hale
Balcony Gang, Foist Class
[ *  *  * ]
Nine, I think.

Reviews? C'mon. What can anybody say? You like 'em or you don't.

The Batman
Member Avatar
Charter Member
[ *  *  * ]

I know, but I live for those "Million Dollar Dialogue" moments.

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman...then always be Batman!

« Previous Topic · Monogram Week · Next Topic »
Add Reply