Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bronybase. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you're not a Brony, please don't sign up to cause trouble, you'll be dealt with faster than Pinkie deals with parasprites!


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 51
The Farm House
Topic Started: 15 Apr 2012, 11:12 PM (9,982 Views)
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
What used to be the residence of the Apple Family, before Applejack's fall to the Element of Deception, is now the research centre for AppleCorp away from Canterlot. Bedrooms are now storage areas, the kitchen a clean-room and the barn converted into scientific offices.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
They enter the farmhouse, trying to be inconspicious.
"Ok, room 17. 17, 17, 17..."

She looks around swiftly, rotating her head left-to-right.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
There's a long corridor with doors leading off left and right, at the end there are stairs going up. Ponies in lab coats and uniforms trot about carrying beakers, scrap metal and large rolls of parchment.

"Oi wan' ta' see results!!!"

A filly calls after a colt.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

Greymane scans the doors for numbers as he passes them. He perks his ears up to listen in on the filly.
Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
A quick scan of the doors reveals that there's eight down here.

"An Oi don' wan' it blowin' oop, this toime!!!"

"Yes Dr Zest! Right away Dr Zest!"

The colt stumbles past them levitating a pile of parchment before him.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
"I figure we need to get either up, or down... Let's see if we can catch some useful information first."
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

"I say up. But for now, let's listen in."
Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
"Hey, you three, c'mere!"

The grey-coated filly with the maroon mane and emerald green eyes gestures to them.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
"Y-You mean us, ma'am?"
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

"Of course she does."

He walks toward her.

"What do you need?"
Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
"First, yo' can troiy callin' me DOCTOR! Secon'ly, Oi need yo' ta 'old this..."

She holds a target up and offers it to one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
"Well... Go grab it!"
She pushes Grymane forwards
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

A target...? like a red and white HIT ME target?

"I uh... Yes, Doctor..."

He grabs the target extremely reluctantly and holds it away from himself.
Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
The filly trots back into the room.

"Come in 'ere an' stan' o'er there."

She points to the other side of the room. On the table appears to be the stock of a crossbow, but instead of the arms and the string, it has a large metal cylinder on it.
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
Yup, you're getting shot
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

He looks at Woodwind pleadingly, then turns back to walk into the room.

"Uh, Doctor... A small hook on the wall would be much more efficient at holding this thing for you..."

Please tell me I can persuade here...
Goto Top
 
Fawlkes
Member Avatar
The Great and Powerful
Admin
"No toime, Oi need this tested."

She hefts the item against her shoulder.

"Hey green, bring o'er 'at barrel."

You can try...
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
"Right away, doctor! Interesting cilinder, by the way. What does it hold?"
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Galaick
Member Avatar
in ur base killing ur dudes
Contemplates on hitting doccie on her head with the barrel
Offline Profile Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

He looks over to Woodwind, nervous.

"H-hey you, hold t-this thing up on the wall with your magic."
Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old D6 · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
  • 1
  • 51

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of InkDropStyles