Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ms Missing And Uid. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome To Ms. Missing And Unidentified Persons
Topic Started: Jan 2 2009, 09:07 AM (2,301 Views)
Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Thank You for coming to Mississippi Missing and Unidentified Persons.
In this site you will find cases of Missing and Unidentified from the state of Mississippi.
This information has been gathered from Law Enforcement , Medical Examiners,
Family Members , Other Missing Sites and News Articles.

If you have a missing family member or know of someone who is missing, Please report them to Law Enforcement.

If you know anything on the cases mentioned here, Please contact the agency listed with that case and please mention this site.
Public exposure "is important to a case as long as (information provided is) not case-sensitive."

If you are Law Enforcement or Medical Examiners and have cases you would like to list please click on my name to the left and e-mail me or e-mail mmup.info@gmail.com and put"Missing Person" in the subject line

Please bookmark this site : http://www.mmup.info/

Thank You and lets bring them home!
Ellen
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MFeranda
[ * ]
Hi Ellen,

Melissa Feranda here. I am one of Sheri's graduated students and we met at the Duck Search in OS a little while back. I have a picture of you with Sheri, John and Brandon at the park. I will see about getting it scanned in so you can have it also.

Congrats on your big acomplishment . You go Girl!

I am working on my Bachelor degree now and dont have much time for surfing the net right now but please know I am always at your disposal for assistance. You just let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Your truly an angel to the families of the missing. I also recently saw you on TV being inteviewed for the case you solved and was proud that I knew you.

You can contact me through email feranda4@cableone.net or (228) 207-4834
Add me to your list of resources please.
Take Care!

Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for coming to the site. I may need some assistance in the future , if I do I will contact you. Thanks so much
Ellen

Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
To Missing Children

« Previous Topic · Welcome · Next Topic »
Add Reply