Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ms Missing And Uid. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Tammyetta Spaulding 9-3-2016; Jackson, Ms
Topic Started: Sep 12 2016, 04:53 PM (547 Views)
Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
The Jackson Police Department’s Major Investigations/Missing Persons Division is has opened a missing persons investigation into Tammyetta Spaulding.

The 37-year-old was reported missing on September 7 by a relative from 1500 Shirley Avenue in Jackson. Spaulding was last seen wearing a brown sweater dress, blonde hair, and black glasses taking her kids to school on September 2.

She was last spoken to September 3 by a relative.

Spaulding is a diabetic and did not have her medicine with her when she went missing. On Monday, September 5, her blue Chevy Equinox with a paper tag was found abandoned in the area of Savannah St. near I-55 and towed by a wrecker service.

The Jackson Police Department needs the public’s assistance with locating Ms. Spaulding. Anyone with any information regarding the missing person investigation of Ms. Tammyetta Spaulding, please call the Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234 or 601-355-TIPS (8477).Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
her vehicle was found behind a shell station with no keys and no blood as if no foul play happened.

Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
It's now been 45 days without any sign of 37-year-old Tammyetta Spaulding of Jackson.

The mother of two dropped her children off at school on September 2 and then vanished. Her family says with each passing day, it becomes harder to remain hopeful she will be found safe.

"The children are starting to ask for their mom now; the oldest turned another year older yesterday," said Joysteen Spaulding, Tammyetta's mother. "I had to get two birthday presents; one from me, one from her mom. So it's starting to get hectic now cause children want their mom."

Jackson police say there are no signs of foul play and no clues to where she went.

"It's still an ongoing investigation. We are still asking the public for assistance with any information they may have as it relates to this missing young lady," said Jackson Police Commander Tyree Jones. "The detectives are working hard and diligently and following up on any leads."

Spaulding worked at Comcast. She was last seen wearing a brown sweater dress and black glasses.

Her family says she was a diabetic and they worry she's been without her medicine for an extended period of time.

"I'm praying she's OK," added Joysteen Spaudling. "I turned her over to god when she was 15. I always told her I give you back to your father in heaven so whatever you do, he's going to watch over you. So when I talk to him at night, I always let him know I have her back to you when you were 15, keep her warm, keep her safe."

Anyone with information on Tammyetta Spaulding's whereabouts is asked to call Jackson police at 601-960-1234 or Crimestoppers at 601-355-8477.

Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
POSTED: 03/27/17

Jackson Police Department / Missing Person

The Jackson Police Department’s Major Investigations/Missing Persons Division is currently conducting a missing person investigation of Ms. Tammyetta Spaulding. She is described as a 37 year old black female, 5’7, 265 lbs. She was reported missing on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, by a relative from the 1500 block of Shirley Ave in Jackson. She was last seen wearing a brown sweater dress, blonde hair and black glasses. She is not in possession of her daily medication.

• Ms. Spaulding was last seen on Friday, September 2, 2016 after taking her children to school.

• Ms. Spaulding was last spoken with on Saturday, September 3, 2016 by a relative.

• On Monday, September 5, 2016, her vehicle, a blue Chevy Equinox with a paper tag was reported abandoned in the area of Savannah St. near I-55 and towed by a wrecker service. Investigators are currently in possession of her vehicle at this time. The Jackson Police Department needs the public’s assistance with locating Ms. Spaulding. The family of Tammyetta Spaulding has raised money to include with reward money being offered by Central MS Crime Stoppers. Anyone with any information regarding the missing person investigation of Ms. Tammyetta Spaulding would be eligible for a reward of $5500.00. Anyone with information that could help in this case is asked please call Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online through the Web Tip link on the home page of the Central MS Crime Stoppers website. Or use your mobile device or computer to submit a tip by going to www.P3tips.com.
http://www.centralmscrimestoppers.com/new-open-cases/

« Previous Topic · Missing Females 2016-2020 · Next Topic »
Add Reply