Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ms Missing And Uid. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Angelica Dykes 6/23/17
Topic Started: Dec 19 2017, 06:38 AM (32 Views)
Ell
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville teenager disappered in June, and her family says they still have not heard from her.

Angelica Dykes was reported missing on June 23.

Just 22 days before Christmas, the Dykes family is struggling with the disappearance of their daughter now more than ever.

"I got the (Christmas) stockings the other day," Her mother, Patricia Dykes said. "Her stuff is here but she's not."

For several months, many have been thinking about Angelica Dykes.

Where is she?

Are there any updates?

Has she been found safe?

The Booneville community held a prayer vigil in July just one month after she disappeared.

Then in August her great-grandmother said,"We want to hear from you. If nothing but a phone call or letter."

Now, here we are six months later.

"I don't know where she went or who she is with," Angelica's father, Terry Dykes said.

Her family said she was last seen near a neighbors house and those neighbors have since moved.

The Booneville Police Department posted this message Friday -
Angelica has six siblings who say they miss her dearly and just want to hear her voice.

"Come home Angelica," sigblings Brooklyn and Johnathan Fischeal said.

If you know where Angelica is, you are encouraged to contact the Booneville Police Department.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Missing Females 2016-2020 · Next Topic »
Add Reply