Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Noveltellus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Absentees, hiatuses and vacationers; post here if you're going to be gone!
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 11:21 PM (1,955 Views)
Senaru
Member Avatar
Omnicient Creator

Just post here if you're gonna be gone or inactive for a while! I have a special member group made so I can organize people by who's here and who's absent!

all you have to do is reply to this thread, say how long you're going to be gone, and that's it! if you wont be gone for a while mark down the date you know for sure you'll be gone, and then I'll switch your member group to vacation time :D

-We clean up posts that have specific time notes on it, example, person says they'll be gone from January 3-18th and its now march and they've been back for months, the post will be deleted to keep this thread clean and current! You may bump your posts and post double if you want, that's perfectly fine!

-This thread can cover 2-3 months, after that a person could be considered AWOL or having left the site unless otherwise letting us know. You may update your posts to add onto them, also, but we wont be notified unless a new post is made so be sure to let us know in the cbox if you've just edited in your notes. You do not have to give a reason for absence but it can be helpful for us- you absolutely do not have to share any private info, either! If you want you can just say you're going to be inactive if you do not wish to explain. ♥
| Senaru & Space Lagrange | Celestial Titan Selhanzilael | Tesla E. Dison & Lightning Kazrael |
| Nivia & Air Kestrel | Carpediem & Glass Celiostiahle | | Xifeng |
| Okamitahn and Viral Conquillettiddia | Humarzii & Floral Paradisio | Kairen & Sound Tonare |
| Namiko & Water Umibuzo | Ice Tsuraine | Chaos Pandemonium| Prince Ahmduer Candidate |
| Spirit Spectre | Bone Ancithelyn | Metal/Sound Carpathian | Seraphic Talherahiel | Celestial Mahasarmasael
| Opt-In {Aesulla} | Celestial Mistoffelees |

Senaru's Inventory
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Void
Member Avatar
Meme Master

Gonna be absent due to family.
| Empress Synivox Drogheda & Crystal Titan Araselnasaa Treyu | Earth Painovoima Vatnaoli | Seraphic/Time Zeliniel Chroniacresht | Glass/Metal Izanami Miristiale |
| Space/Dark Event Horizon Galgrane | Siriziel Saliel and Steam Karasugoi Mantcade | Lunar/Ice Vatnajokull Novacier
|Sonic Torrent Izathian | Azarahl Nlaruxan | Lunar/Shadow Gryphon Aphelion | Solar/Illusion Unicorn Eidolon | Aletheia and Fate/Lunar Shiruba | Air Flock Aeonimus |
| [slot] x10 |
Void's Inventory | Thread Tracker

Isra
Member Avatar
Plot Event Moderator

TW for medical conditions concerning the skull and surgery.

I apologize for such short notice on this one, but apparently I was misinformed of the dates for this procedure. Recently, my youngest niece was diagnosed with craniosynostosis, which is a condition that results in the plates of her skull fusing prematurely and can cause a number of problems in regards to brain development. Thankfully my brother and family live in Virginia, and the best doctors for the sort of corrective surgery she needs are at UVA.

My mother and I will be driving up this weekend to provide moral support, so it looks like I'll be gone from the 13th through the 18th. I will of course be taking my laptop and will have my phone so I can check in, but I would not expect to have a lot of time for posting until I get home again. I'll let you guys know if things change and how the surgery goes.
| Clarra and Acid/Toxic Mantella | Seraphic Irasotiel | Tytus and Weather Fire/Lightning Ahtian | Marcus and Hellfire Inferno/Tech Panzerfaust |
| Basajaun Themides | Faerveren and Mirror/Metal Zadasiron | Sonic Proxy | Prince Zemal and Life Talixarra |
| Moriel and Dark/Bone/Blood Chyropter | [slot] |
| [slot] | [slot] | [slot] |

Thread Tracker
Inventory

Jackins
Member Avatar
Rock on Gold Dust Woman

Hey folks,

I should have posted this a lot earlier since it's become a recurring problem, but my free time is not entirely my own at the present moment. My dad has been in and out of surgery for the past three months, and just had a full knee replacement this past Wednesday.

I will finish up the pet giveaway as soon as I have a free moment to get them all back together. I apologize for the delay, and I know that the excitement that comes with such events has long since worn off. This is my fault entirely, and I will make it up to you as soon as possible.

~Jackins
[align=center] | Inferno Atomeron |Teagan Mercier and Technology/Solar Warmestrange|Gustabari, Unbonded Fire| Braelyn Caaballus|Opt-In Slot #2 [Gift]|Jack Helaris and Time Chrono|Mental/Dream Amneros| Morgan Amiel|[slot]|[slot]| [slot]|

Jackins' Inventory|Thread Tracker

[/align]
%mh%3981%mh%

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Out of Character Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Dark Water created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone