Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Privateer Island Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Memphis Game
Topic Started: Nov 21 2017, 09:27 AM (437 Views)
reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looking forward to seeing some improvement tonite and hoping to get more accustomed to the new guys. Hopefully its still on ESPN3.

Also, its looking a little better for me to make the silly 2pm game on Fri....assuming work issues are handled. But I need a break from the norm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slidell
Member Avatar
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
reduno,Nov 21 2017
09:27 AM
Looking forward to seeing some improvement tonite and hoping to get more accustomed to the new guys. Hopefully its still on ESPN3.

Also, its looking a little better for me to make the silly 2pm game on Fri....assuming work issues are handled. But I need a break from the norm.

Will be watching tonight but can't make the Friday home opener because of the holiday and family obligations.

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Slidell,Nov 21 2017
11:28 AM
reduno,Nov 21 2017
Looking forward to seeing some improvement tonite and hoping to get more accustomed to the new guys.  Hopefully its still on ESPN3.

Also, its looking a little better for me to make the silly 2pm game on Fri....assuming work issues are handled.  But I need a break from the norm.

Will be watching tonight but can't make the Friday home opener because of the holiday and family obligations.

Yea, I told my family to go #*$)#$ off and let me watch some basketball. :angry:

Seriously, I may be the only person there, assuming I can still make it. But I just need to be away from work etc before I hurt someone.

secoer
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
reduno,Nov 21 2017
12:19 PM
Slidell,Nov 21 2017
11:28 AM
reduno,Nov 21 2017
Looking forward to seeing some improvement tonite and hoping to get more accustomed to the new guys.  Hopefully its still on ESPN3.

Also, its looking a little better for me to make the silly 2pm game on Fri....assuming work issues are handled.  But I need a break from the norm.

Yea, I told my family to go #*$)#$ off and let me watch some basketball. :angry:

Seriously, I may be the only person there, assuming I can still make it. But I just need to be away from work etc before I hurt someone.

You should be on our track team. I have never seen you run that fast......I hope you can sleep with one eye open. LOL!!!!

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
secoer,Nov 21 2017
01:49 PM

You should be on our track team. I have never seen you run that fast......I hope you can sleep with one eye open. LOL!!!!

The only running I'm doing is running AWAY!

secoer
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
I assume ESPN has a premonition about UNO. Shows us at 1-1under our name. 😉. But we have to start playing defense if we are going to win this one.

Bill73
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Anyone getting our home audio of the game?

secoer
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Missing the Imagine commercial already. 😂

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
No audio and now it says PREMIUM content.

We can't even do this right.

clmerrit
Junior
[ *  *  * ]
There was some sort of server issue with the UNO audio.

Jude's audio should be working just fine now. Apologies for the delay on that.

- Chip

secoer
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Working fine from my MacBook.
Have it plugged into hdmi port and tv.

We are still playing bad.

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
These are 2 VERY BAD TEAMS but the team in blue looks "badder" thru the first 8 mins.

Might be shooting in single digit percentages.

Can't shoot, can't make the shot clock, still can't pass. Thought they looked better against Oakland actually.

Bill73
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Premium Only on my desktop and i-phone. Anyone who can hear broadcast please post anything you hear on Bol Riek status.

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
From this link and clickiing on the sound buttonhttp://www.unoprivateers.com/

I get this (and then it asks me to sing up to premium content) Not ever gonna happen.
http://www.unoprivateers.com/watch/?Live=1261&type=Live

clmerrit
Junior
[ *  *  * ]
I just reset it as free. Refresh & try now please!

WhyCan'tYouSpell
Sophomore
[ *  * ]
works here.

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Try it about 8 times, then it works.

Playing better defense last few mins but still taking bad shots at the expiration of shot clock. And thankfully Memphis isn't hitting 3's because they are getting PLENTY of open looks due to their nice passing.
I have to assume that Coach is trying ALL sorts of combinations in these early games because if Jiles is our starting guard, we've got issues. LOVE the kid but we should be in better shape than that, no?

reduno
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
clmerrit,Nov 21 2017
07:28 PM
I just reset it as free. Refresh & try now please!

THANK YOU, Sir. Much appreciated.

clmerrit
Junior
[ *  *  * ]
Everything should be fine now. I'm not at FedEx, but have been in communications with Jude, Kelvin, & Sidearm (our web host).

Here's what happened I think:
1 - Sidearm's servers that we stream to had troubles.
2 - That got sorted out around the 16? minute mark.
3 - Somehow during that process the stream got set to pay instead of free. I've fixed that. Just refresh/reload your browser/phone/etc. It'll pop up as free again.

Everything SHOULD be fine now. Apologies for all the troubles tonight.

Best,
Chip

secoer
Senior
[ *  *  *  * ]
Either cox or the feed out of Memphis is messed up. Keep loosing ESPN on the internet.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UNO Sports Main Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: