Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to QZW Wrestling!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vic T. Myser & Dick Fitzwell; Double Penetration
Topic Started: Feb 13 2017, 03:00 PM (70 Views)
dommy
Member Avatar
Dead Meat (10 Posts)
[ * ]
Posted Image

Name: Vic T. Myser
Height: 6'7
Weight: 320 lbs.
Hometown: Intercourse, PA
Date of Birth: December 21, 1962
Debut Year: 2009
Theme Song: solo - "Psycho Killer" - The Talking Heads / DP - "Goodbye Horses" Q. Lazarus
Finishing Moves: Up To My Elbow (Clothesline from Hell), $5 No Holler (Big Splash)
Signature Moves: The Compromising Position (Torture Rack Bomb), Slap'n Ya (Striking Combo)
Trained By: Haystacks Calhoun, Louisiana Penal System
Championships:
QZW: none
RCWF: 3 Time World Tag Champions (DPx2, B&tBx1), Tag Team of the Year 2010 (DP), co-founder of Fitzwell Fighting Systems (FFS)

Name: Dick Fitzwell
Height: 6'5
Weight: 325 lbs.
Hometown: Carcosa, LA
Date of Birth: Unknown
Debut Year: 2010
Theme Song: solo - "Shimmy She Wobble" Otha Turner / DP - "Goodbye Horses" Q. Lazarus
Finishing Moves: D-Driller (Underhook Piledriver), Sit Yo' Ass Down (Shotgun Dropkick)
Signature Moves: You Cant Feel Your Legs When You're With Me, But I Love It (Sitdown Tombstone), 4-Arm (Discus Elbow Smash)
Trained By: Vic T. Myser
Championships:
QZW: none
RCWF: 2 Time World Tag Champions (DPx2), Tag Team of the Year 2010 (DP), co-founder of Fitzwell Fighting Systems (FFS)

Edited by dommy, Feb 27 2017, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Superstar Biographies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Dark Devention by GraphiX | Converted by Moonface of ZN and UG