Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click on the banner link at the top right to access the official Revell Community (German)

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Mark all forums read
Welcome to Revell Model Kits, Plastic Modelling, Kit Reviews, Advice & Exchange of Ideas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Heinkels bin of KUTA
Topic Started: Feb 27 2016, 10:26 AM (798 Views)
Heinkel51
[ *  * ]
Having been modelling for over 50 years I seem to have acquired a large Works in Progress Pile, around 203 by 2016 :wall:
So the KUTA is just what I need.
So lets begin with REVELL KUTA number one. The Fokker E.III

Posted Image

Just some paint, a little decalling and then rigging.

Posted Image

Rigged using Aeroclub thread.
Posted Image
Prop added and wheels on.

Posted Image
Posted Image

KUTA one done.
Edited by Heinkel51, Feb 27 2016, 10:27 AM.
Goto Top

Heinkel51
[ *  * ]
KUTA Two
This one will take a little longer. The Mistel 5 (He162 A-2 & Arado E377A0
Posted Image
Started a few years ago. The He162 in the kit is a little gem so opted to replace it with a HobbyBoss offering given it will sitting on the Arado wheels up.
The box of bits.

Posted Image
First task will be to sort out what paint brand and colours originally used.
Goto Top

CPNGROATS
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
He-51 Nice start on your KUTA project... :woo:

Cheers,
ggc
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Neat little EIII - about the only kit I managed to complete last year was an EIII. It's stood the test of time remarkably well, but the new Airfix rendering is the dogs.

peebeep
Goto Top

Heinkel51
[ *  * ]
The Fokker along with the Morane Saulnier N were my favourite WWI kits . Back to the Arado, started with some masking and then finish off the camouflage .
Posted Image
The take off dolly was almost complete just requiring a touch of paint. Got carried away and forgot to take some more stage photos. So somehow ended up with the Arado complete and on the Dolly.
Posted Image
So the Heinkel . Really need a bit of paint and decaling.
Posted Image
And were done.
Posted Image

The Revell Heinkel He 162 went back into the WIP pile whilst I sort out what paint I used for the interior.

Goto Top

Heinkel51
[ *  * ]
Next in the rack of WIPs was a small box with three of these. There is a story behind these. One was started as a demo build. The addition of two Pavla and two AZmodel P-26s to the stash provided so many more decal options I just got carried away.
Posted Image
The demo build still wrestling with the cowl decal. Plus need to complete the rigging and antennas.
Posted Image
With markings from the Pavla kit a Philippine P-26 just needing the prop and the rigging done.
Posted Image
And number three, cowl, rigging, decaling, antenna and aerials.
Posted Image
Sad fact is my catalogue tells me there is another two Revell P-26s in the stash along with the others, so another 6 P-26s still to be done to grace the shelves.
So on to KUTA 3
Goto Top

CPNGROATS
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
SWEET............. indeed !!! :woo: :thumb: :woo: :clap:
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · KUTA · Next Topic »

Friends of RevellAtions
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources