Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click on the banner link at the top right to access the official Revell Community (German)

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Mark all forums read
Welcome to Revell Model Kits, Plastic Modelling, Kit Reviews, Advice & Exchange of Ideas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Which Revell kits came for you today; a tailored favourite
Topic Started: Jul 26 2011, 06:35 PM (19,062 Views)
Avgass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Most forums have some form of this thread, so why not this one :P

Today postie dropped off a Revell 1/144 Antonov An-124 Ruslan. Itching to crack it open but must resist! I have 2 kits on the go already.

Which Revell's became yours today?

Goto Top

Mop_the_Panda
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Not today, but two days ago the postie delivered ...

Ju290 A-7 and a Dornier Do-17.

Looking forward to building them - the Do-17 may join the He-111 and Ju-87 in the first GB B)
Goto Top

DH764
Member Avatar
The Mighty Fin
[ *  *  * ]
Big thanks for the swap Andrew (attman007) ...1/32 F-104 "Olympos"

Andy
Goto Top

Arpie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hey all

Not sure if this is a general buys thread or just for deliveries but incase its the former. I was checking the Croydon TKMaxx (which anybody who has heard me moan on the ATF knows never has any models in) and found the huge 1/72 Mil 26 Halo for 14.99. It's a kit Ive been oggeling for ages so I was pleased to say the least :woo:
Goto Top

Sgt.Squarehead
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
None today, but my most recent three were the 1/72 Ju.290A-7, FW-200C-4 & B-17G, so I figure I'm covered for a week or two! ;)

FWIW & All the best
Andy S.
Goto Top

Antony Robertson
[ *  * ]
I got a KLM 737-800 through the post today,I may build it for the inaugural group build.

Antony
Goto Top

buzz973
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Got myself an out of production,rather nice Revell 1/48th EA-6A Wild Weasel Intruder. I've also got a set of extra decals coming with the kit so i am really chuffed. It's going to sit well with all my other Vietnam era builds.
Goto Top

buzz973
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Another F105F/G from Revell. :clap:
Goto Top

Mop_the_Panda
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
A nice little Junkers F.13 flew in my letterbox this morning. Was going to give corrugations a break for a while, but don't think I can resist build this one :coolio: :woo: :jest:
Goto Top

buzz973
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
A very nice Revell A10 Thunderbolt II. Top stuff! :thumb:
Goto Top

nortran11
[ * ]
Got a 32nd scale AV-8A Harrier in the mail and went to the hobby shop and found that RoG had finally brought their 32nd BAe Hawk over to the states so I picked one of those up today as well.
Goto Top

Mop_the_Panda
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Think I am turning into a Junkers Junkie :woo:

My last two completed builds were an Airfix Ju-52 and an Italeri Ju-52, then a Ju-290 turns up in the post a couple of weeks ago, followed by a Junkers F.13 last week, and THEN, on Saturday, the following flew in ...

Revell/Italeri dual boxing 1/72 Ju-52 - Ambulance/Ski Plane
Heller 1/72 Ju-52
Revell 1/72 Ju-86 (Civilian Airliner version)

Plus a non-Junkers, but lots of hood corrugations ... Monogram 1/24 Cord 812 Convertible

:D
Goto Top

Avgass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
An Airbus Beluga arrived today :thumb:
Goto Top

buzz973
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Another fabulous F4 in 48th. Also got a really nice F-100 Super Sabre in 48th,monogram kit but i suppose there is a slight connection to Revell? :rolleyes:
In the post is another F105F/G from Revell again in 1/48th. Plenty to be going on with. :thumb:
Goto Top

Beowulf Shaeffer
Member Avatar
wibble!
[ *  *  * ]
didnt quite come in the post..............

was in town today, happened to pass one of my fave LHS so called in, as you do :D ...............they had a stack of returned kits going for silly money just to get rid of them

picked up a Revell 1/76 Warrior apc for 1.50 since the decals were missing.....big deal! :lol:

also picked up an airfix me110 with a missing canopy for a quid......that should be easily remedied :D

i love bargains, me :clap:
Goto Top

Jagewa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Not in the post but one my wife picked up form an auction buy..
Posted Image
Maybe part of a dogfight double? as the instructions for a Spitfire MkII are on the reverse...
Posted Image

Looks Lindberg-ish in the type and colour of plastic. Looks a fun build.

Cheers
Jim
Goto Top

cjs65
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Arrived in the post from Modelzone (free postage at the moment):
- Revell 1/72 Messerschmitt Me 262 A-1a
- Revell 1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIC
- Revell 1/72 Tornado GR.1 RAF

All look to be very nice kits. The stencils on the Tornado look... comprehensive... :woo:
Goto Top

Mop_the_Panda
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I got the older Junkers F.13 via eBay (the version with with Austrian, Swiss and Danzig markings, rather then Finnish and Swedish ones) :thumb:

Also got the Bv-194 Prop/Jet Fighter from an ATFer - looks an interesting kit and will be high in the build queue :)
Goto Top

Avgass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
From Ebay:

Airbus A320 Condor
Airbus A321 Lufthansa
Goto Top

DH764
Member Avatar
The Mighty Fin
[ *  *  * ]
A trade over on BM off Smackers;
1/32 F104 G "Ferrari" Starfighter .

Andy
Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Modelling Chat · Next Topic »

Friends of RevellAtions
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources