Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click on the banner link at the top right to access the official Revell Community (German)

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Mark all forums read
Welcome to Revell Model Kits, Plastic Modelling, Kit Reviews, Advice & Exchange of Ideas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
IPMS Bolton Show January 2018
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:38 PM (506 Views)
Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Hi guys, does anyone have any objections to me contacting the organizers to arrange some space at next years show ?
Goto Top

DH764
Member Avatar
The Mighty Fin
[ *  *  * ]
Go ahead mate.....I'll have stuff for the table 😎

Andy
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Submitted a request today for 12ft display. Nothing sorted as yet so I will let get back when I hear from the organisers.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Please note the Venue has changed this year. The show is on the 28th January 2018 at

Premier Suite
Macron Stadium
De Havilland Way
Bolton
BL6 6SF

Goto Top

IanW
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I will be there as usual with the ASMIG mob so can bring along my meager box of Revell builds if you want..

Ian
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks Ian, Iíll let you know when I get notification if we have some space or not 👍🏻
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
:yipee: Just received an e-mail confirming we have been allocated 12ft at the Bolton show.

I understand the theme this year is ďPrint,Film and TVĒ if anyone has something Revell and appropriate, bring it along.
Edited by Johni044, Oct 16 2017, 10:06 PM.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
The Bolton show is this Sunday, just received the armbands for the show. Let me know if your attending the tables and want one.
Goto Top

beany
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Can't make Bolton I'm afraid John, much as I'd like to. Hope it goes well.
Goto Top

Mark M
Member Avatar
Mark M
[ *  *  * ]
cant make this one but if were doing Huddersfield ill try and make it
Goto Top

thomasweir
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Like Ian,I'll be attending with AMSIG. I can bring some blue stuff if you want. Likewise there will be room on ours for your red boxes.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Cheers guys,

Tom, feel welcome Iíll make sure thereís somewhere to display them, same for any of the AMSIG crew.
Goto Top

thomasweir
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
See you there.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Will do Tom,

Is there any RevellAtions info sheets that someone can send to me to print off, if not Iíll try and put one together tonight?
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Here is a Link to the Bolton IPMS show page for details and directions for anyone interested.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
:bounce: bump :bounce:
Goto Top

TimJ
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Johni044
Oct 16 2017, 09:58 PM
I understand the theme this year is ďPrint,Film and TVĒ if anyone has something Revell and appropriate, bring it along.
I'll bring my James Bond BMW Z8 and some other stuff for the table. See you there. :thumb:
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Cheers Tim.
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Have a good day folks, I'd love to join you but it's too much of a trek from dahn sarf Essex innit!
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
The new venue was a big improvement IMHO, more space, less crowding and easier access, thought it was a good show and a big thank you to everyone who contributed.

As I told him, Ianís Titanic went down well (😉) and Tomís Kylo Renís shuttle received a lot of attention.

Quite surprising how many times on a Revell SIG table with SIG signs and Old Revell catalogues on the table you get the remark ďthatís a nice ******* what make is it?Ē

Smile cordially and say ďRevellĒ

Iíll get some photos up tomorrow hopefully.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · IPMS News · Next Topic »

Friends of RevellAtions
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources