Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click on the banner link at the top right to access the official Revell Community (German)

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Mark all forums read
Welcome to Revell Model Kits, Plastic Modelling, Kit Reviews, Advice & Exchange of Ideas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Ink me baby; body art
Topic Started: Sep 7 2017, 11:44 PM (90 Views)
springheeledjack
[ * ]
can I use body art airbrush paint on plastic models? the sort beauticians use for temporary tattoos etc.

I have a chance to buy a load of new bottles with some funky colours.

Regards

SHJ
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Interesting question. You'd think it would adhere to a suitably primed surface, but I'd have doubts about how permanent it might be. I'd assume dedicated body paint would be formulated for reasonably easy removal with soap and water. I would want to try it out to see if it works before purchasing any in bulk.
Goto Top

Mark M
Member Avatar
Mark M
[ *  *  * ]
body art paint is normally henna based, and well wont stay on plastic it wont dry properly
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tools and Tips · Next Topic »

Friends of RevellAtions
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources