Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Click on the banner link at the top right to access the official Revell Community (German)

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Mark all forums read
Welcome to Revell Model Kits, Plastic Modelling, Kit Reviews, Advice & Exchange of Ideas. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Tornado/Storm Shadow; Compatibility Question
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 02:05 PM (150 Views)
Uncle Pete
[ *  * ]
New guy here, just started building again after fifty years of being forced to be an adult. I've got the Revell Tornado (04619) and I'm wondering if anybody knows if the Eduard Brassin Storm Shadow missiles can be mounted on it without too much headache. Can't seem to unearth any question paths on his website. Anybody know?

(Later edit). I found Eduard's question link so no worries. Still like to say hello, though. I'll probably be looking for LOTS of advice!
Edited by Uncle Pete, Sep 24 2017, 03:27 PM.
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Uncle Pete, :welcome: to Revellations! I wouldn't have thought it would be to troublesome to fix them, they're mounted on the fuselage pylons. I would use wire or small diameter brass pins, drill the weapons and the pylons and fix with superglue. The Brassin Storm Shadows look well tasty, but a cheap option would be use spare weapons from the Revell Typhoon kit 04317.
Goto Top

Uncle Pete
[ *  * ]
Blimey, that was quick! The cheapos would actually be okay since I'm not exactly at museum-quality building level (I shoot for okay at 1.5 metres if you haven't quite cleaned your glasses properly) but I have no need for a Typhoon so I guess I'm going with "well tasty". Wish me luck.... I already knackered the kit last week and I'm now waiting for Postman Pat to bring its replacement. Thanks for the help.
Goto Top

Uncle Pete
[ *  * ]
Wait a minute.... Paul Brown? Deja vu! I thought I'd sen that name somewhere and now I remember.
Goto Top

Johni044
Member Avatar
John
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Uncle Pete, warm :welcome: to the forum.

Not sure myself but if you look at the links at the bottom of the page there is one for the Tornado SIG, any questions Tonka related they tend to know the answers to.
Goto Top

Uncle Pete
[ *  * ]
Thanks, John, I'll give it a look-see.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome · Next Topic »

Friends of RevellAtions
Skin created by Nikku from Zathyus Networks Resources