Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to spursforum.co.uk!

If you're of a slightly low moral standing with a good sense of humour and want to talk about Spurs you have visited the right forum!

We discuss wide ranges of topics, varying from Spurs, Spurs' line-ups, women, their breasts, politics, why Spursforum.co.uk was better before you joined (if you chose to), problems with women, problems with men, problems with genital functions, why Glen Hoddle was a failure at Spurs, why David Pleat drives slowly through certain areas, why Howard Webb dislikes Spurs, how Sky can improve, how the BBC can improve, how the current government can improve, how you can improve as a person and so on and so forth.

Basically we're like most other Spurs Forums, we have some general 'banter' and some discussion about Tottenham Hotspur FC, which is after all the reason we came to the site in the first place. The main difference between us and them is our general disregard for nannying rules, moderation and ridiculous 'culls' - speak your mind, we'll think better of you for it (or possibly, ridicule you if you're racist, sexist or homophobic) - and that we try not to believe every scrap of a transfer rumour that floats downstream.

Join if you haven't already, and join in the fun - we might seem quite insular at first but let us assure you that deep down we're all social misfits so don't let our moral high ground put you off - its purely there for show.

Welcome on board!

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1 Girl, 1 cigarette ***NSFW***
Topic Started: Tue 25 Sep 2012, 23:21:02 (20,445 Views)
ErikThorstvedt
Member Avatar

Maka
Fri 28 Sep 2012, 02:38:58
fuck that shit.
I think that's probably the reason she's got such a broken ass as it is.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

larryrocket1

Returnofpaxton2
Wed 26 Sep 2012, 21:22:33
I wish i hadnt watched that :(

Yeah right. Only because you now have to waste your precious time going through volume 2.3.4.5.6........ :wanker:

larryrocket1

Fucking phones and trains. Arses and fags. Strange looks. He's a perve.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · PD - General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Quote: