Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Board Updates
Topic Started: May 10 2009, 07:31 AM (381 Views)
Zero Flare
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
Made this sticky thread for all board updates. Members are free to post ideas and suggestions for the board as well as bug reports.
~Evilwaffles

As you have all probably noticed, I have changed around some things on the forum. Here's a rough guide of what's been changed -

~ MODERATORS AND ADMINS - I added moderators, admins and the head admins to all sections. For some strange reason, the whole forum was unmoderated. Admins, head admins and moderators can now take action in all sections and can edit/close/delete posts, etc.

~ NEW SECTIONS - I've added new catagories to the forum, such as a place for discussion of Nintendo Wii/DS games, etc. Hopefully, this will keep us all from being limited to RPing and it will encourage activity in the other areas of the forum.

~ NEW ICONS - I took a look around Google and was able to find one icon for use when posts are inactive. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could modify the colour of the icon so that it's suitable for new posts and closed topics.

If there's anything you'd like changed, let me know by posting here. I'm sure there's something I've missed.

~Zero Flare

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
What the hell? It was unmoderated!? How did I miss that? Meh, it's fixed now, good job Zero.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Good job i think and we still need somebody to change the images for no new post or new post as it's still the same for both.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
If you post up a design of what you want for these buttons I will make the images for the forum.

Speaking of images, I am going to remake the forum banner. :P

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
I fixed that problem that was restricting the viewing of the fan characters page to the last 30 days. All topics in every board can now be seen regardless of the date they were last posted in. Thanks to Julius for pointing out the error. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Big changes from my end:

Total conversion to Zeta Boards
Awesome-looking skin
Total rank overhaul
New smilies

I wasn't made head of site design for nothing! :tB):

Deleted User
Deleted User

gotta love the smiles :t<:): :t<:): :t<:):

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »