Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,105 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
You know the deal, type when you will be away and announce when you are back.

I have been away for a while due to me having to complete several assignments and exams, but I am back now, and I am actually going to take part in Role Plays! :blink:

Blaze
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
July 3rd or 4th I will be leaving to New York for a much needed vacation to the islands, and to be with a very good friend of mine. I will be back on the 8th or the 9th, depending on which day we leave, will be 5 days later that I come back.

This was perfect timing for this board! Evilwaffles, can I ask a favor of you? Can you possibly fix my broken links again, or send me a PM about how to fix them? I don't want to annoy you constantly whenever I want to fix something.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
welcome back waffles... yeah well i guess the rest of us will have to start a new one.

Blaze
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Actually, I am going to be leaving this wendsday, and I will be back the 29th. parents keep changing the dates.....

Blaze
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Wait a minute. I was confused like twice.
I am leaving July 2nd and coming back the 7th, we are taking a flight so yeah. See ya then!

Blaze
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
I am back, and here for a while, going to be mainly coming on between 9:30-11:40am EST

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm sorry to say this, but this site is very dull and I can't seem to stand being the only one on all the time...

So, I might just not come here that often... Later... <_<

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
well para this site has kinda been dead for awhiile now.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Sorry I ain't been here as often.

Sylum
Member Avatar
The Resident Bassist
I think i'll revive this by saying.....i'm back! :D

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Hi Sylum!

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Sylum
Aug 3 2010, 10:41 PM
I think i'll revive this by saying.....i'm back! :D
Heh, welcome back. And I love your avatar =P

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
On Saturday I'll be on a cruise ship for a total of 5 agonizing days, and internet access is going to be very rare thanks the Price of $0.75 a minute...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Then just leave your laptop/computer at home. :-/

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Astaroth's Descent
Aug 13 2010, 07:09 PM
Then just leave your laptop/computer at home. :-/
its not a laptop nor a computer thats the problem, its just internet in general thats the cost. They have computers on the boat as well as Wi-Fi, all of which still carry the same price from what I know...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: