Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,058 Views)
Zero Flare
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
I'm "signing in" again. It sure has been a while since I've posted here, and saying as I still have my admin status, I figure I should stick around and do my job! Apologies to Kursed for being absent for so long.

Looks like activity here has increased tenfold. I look forward to meeting the members who I have not become acquainted with yet. For those who have never seen me before, my username is Zero Flare, but you can call me Sam. I was a huge Star Fox fan back in the day (although I have not played 64 *shot*) and my favourite game in the series would have to be Adventures... no, wait, Assault. Both? I have no idea. There's something I love about them both so I can't really decide on a favourite!

I also have a deviantART account which has been linked in my signature (just click my little banner with Samus' mug on it). I should be producing more artwork now that I have finished school, and the quality should be much better now that I have somewhat mastered my tablet. Check it out if you haven't, there's a bunch of SF art on there!

Now, I'm away to look around the forums and see what has been changed. See you around! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »