Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,065 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
On Saturday I'll be on a cruise ship for a total of 5 agonizing days, and internet access is going to be very rare thanks the Price of $0.75 a minute...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Astaroth's Descent
Aug 13 2010, 07:09 PM
Then just leave your laptop/computer at home. :-/
its not a laptop nor a computer thats the problem, its just internet in general thats the cost. They have computers on the boat as well as Wi-Fi, all of which still carry the same price from what I know...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Astaroth's Descent
Aug 13 2010, 07:28 PM
Then leave everything that you know will use the wifi connections at home so you don't have to pay while on the trip.
Its going to be hard, but I'll try and deal with the *&@!...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Whoa whoa Who said you had to go anywhere?!

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
oh my god... I'm sorry to hear that fox... -_-'

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Nice to see ya back man. I would tackel you to as a welcome return, But I've had a rather boring and tirsome day So my friend from Valve has agreed to do it for me... OH CHARGER! :P

Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Why didn't he say anything beforhand... I would've helped if i could :'(

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Feb 3 2011, 07:13 PM
This ice king has defrosted.
*tackles Redfox the ground and holds him down....*

jk, dude are you feeling ok? :(

EDIT: dangit i got ninja'd again....
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Feb 3 2011, 07:18 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
TheRedFox8
Feb 3 2011, 07:28 PM
Respectfully requesting my position back.

Also, could we sweep this under the rug? I don't want Kursed to know he has a mentally unstable admin running amok. Bad things will happen ._.
Done :P

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Feb 4 2011, 02:46 PM
*walks in with wooden paddle* Alright who needs a paddling?
*Sarah just walks in a pushes him over, rolling her eyes though with a minor smirk as he fell to the ground...* :blush:

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Julius Quasar
Feb 5 2011, 09:56 AM
Okay, I've had enough of this sh!t.

I tried to help someone here earlier, and took cr@p for it from some of the people here. It's bad enough I have that in real life from my stupid family...I come here to get away from that...apparently, I swapped one piece of sh!t for one of equal or greater value.

I've been harassed in the forum and via PM from members and staff here, for something I did that's NOT A BIG DEAL (that personal info is all over that member's profile already, and it wasn't like I gave out said member's social security number or phone number, or any info conveyed to me in private. Use your head, people! Jeez....), and I did it because I wanted to HELP, but apparently, I'm still public enemy number one. That's what I get for trying to help someone.

I'm sorry for helping, and I'm sorry I posted that info on the member, I just wanted to help find that person when they left (are you HAPPY Ris, Arashikage?) Don't worry, I'm never gonna [try to] help anyone again. Ever.

I've had it with this place. It's feeling like SF-O all over again.

I always suspected that nothing in life mattered. Now I know for sure.

Goodbye.

Wait... when did all this happen? :(

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Radigal
Feb 21 2011, 06:11 AM
Good bye....everyone...
Rad? Are you alright? :(

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Dude... :(

If you can, try to contact me on skype: OneWingedAngel92302

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
It's ok dude, I know what it's like to have a form of pain following each day... Taking some time away could probably help you out. though sometimes the relief is hanging around the friends you have left rather then try stay away to protect them, I've learned that from experience here.

though... It's your choice if you want to take another break, I can't tell you how to run your life. We'll be here when you feel ready to return, my characters have only interacted with yours once or twice in an rp and even then it was only a couple of words, but you'll always have your respect by the members who have played with you those times i wasn't around.

Take it easy dude, try not to beat yourself up to much while you're gone.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
That's good to hear dude, glad theres some form of light out there. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: