Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,915 Views)
Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I am back....

...Psh, I know you guys are excited about that. =P Lol, jk. This place is still a lot more peaceful than other sites, and for that, I love it a lot. ^^

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Ris
Dec 11 2010, 04:33 PM
Hey guys! So yeah, had a bit of an absence for a bit, but...I'm gonna try to come back into this whole thing^^
YAYS! ^^ Both I and Flux are happy to hear that. xD Lol.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Evilwaffles
Dec 13 2010, 01:11 AM
I'm going away for a while. I don't know how long I'll be away for. Had a loss in family who I was very close too and I'm quite messed up at the moment. So... I'll see you when I see you.
=[... I am very sorry to hear that. I will miss ya, Evil.

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Evilwaffles
Dec 15 2010, 08:20 AM
Okay, I'm back because I feel like I can be myself again. Word to the wise though, just don't annoy me as I am still quite moody about the loss... Apart from that, yay I'm back, time to do stuff.
*Hugs*

Hey, Evil? Send me a PM if you are up to it. It has been a while since I talked to you, and just want a nice chat. =]

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Signing back in here myself. Evil and Julius, I am so glad to see you again! ^^ You two better start writing again. =3

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Oh hey. Lookie here. My account still exists.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »