Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,901 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Kid_Cortet
Nov 30 2010, 06:51 PM
well.....I need to take some time from the computer. I need to think a ton of things through and being around certain places online will prevent that (not saying I don't like this site cause I love it lol) anyway. I'll be back soon enough.....just gotta make a final post in the collage for all my characters lol....after that, you can probably just send me an email.....i'll check that.

Love you guys =']
Have fun storming the castle!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay, arf!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Dec 2 2010, 09:25 PM
*blows fire into Reds face* VUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
YIIIII! Noooooo!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Okay guys, just a quick update. I am going to be away from here for an indefinite time. I went through an extremely stressful situation and I need time to clear my head. Kursed, if you need anything done, email me at: theredfox8@frostblight.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Okay, after one day, I'm back (hey, it was indefinite!). Things have calmed down a little bit and I am ready to resume my duties. Expect to see me back on the boards.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, he seemed pretty serious about waiting for a while. I know because we Skype sometimes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry for the double post, but I just experienced another source of extreme stress. It is not putting me down this time, but it hurt me right to the heart.

You see, I used to have a close friend of mine who I spent several hours of my life trying to fix. However, this morning, right before a test that could possibly end my submarine career, he/she/it throws it right back in my face and the thing I have been trying to prevent happens. I'm done with it. Finished.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kid_Cortet
Dec 8 2010, 12:07 AM
Kursed
Dec 5 2010, 11:25 AM
that was short now if we cna just get kid back.

it is not that i don't want to return (cause I am bored as hell not role playing and hanging out on this site) it is that my funk is back due to the fact i have been hurting everyone around me without meaning to because my own emotions are getting in the blasted way of others being happy. I am really sorry guys....see ya soon....
Oh you will be back. I will make sure of it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG OMG OMG!

ARF!

*covers muzzle*

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry. That just came out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm serious!

Deleted User
Deleted User

We'll keep your seat warm for you!

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's good. I am very sorry about your loss. We all have to go through that eventually.

Deleted User
Deleted User

?

What do you mean by that?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll PM it to you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: