Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,919 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Take care, hope everything gets better. We will still be here :D
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Dec 13 2010, 04:34 AM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Have fun Julius be safe!!!

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Indeed we will :P

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
no we wont Indeed we will

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
A kid I know from college took his life yesterday. Just want to warn y'all that this weekend I will be gone, to go to the funeral, ill be active this week, but my moods are not the greatest, and pretty sad
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 11 2011, 02:01 AM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I'll be on, but not as the happy guy, not until all this stuff passes

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
What......

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Staff, I have sent a notice to you all on steam

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Glad to see your back

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
-pulls everyone off Redfox- Guys dont kill him :P

Good to know you are doing allright, you have a bunch of friends here to help you

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Feb 3 2011, 07:28 PM
Also, could we sweep this under the rug?
I'm sure Kursed already knows. Mainly because I posted my concerns about you with the staff......

But please try not to pull stunts like this, it worries us that care about you.

That and most of the site probably knows about this already....

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
I know Im Sorry I feel Bad about it already :(

I was just really worried about you......
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Feb 3 2011, 07:47 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Ok, Well As much as I don't want to, but I really have no choice. I am taking a leave of absence for a while. I haven't felt the same since I started my new quarter, everything seems so much more difficult, and I always seem to be tired alot more. This quarter is starting off on the wrong foot, and I already have a crap ton of work.

I know I have missed the last 2 weeks for Movie nights, but I have 3 room-mates now and My laptop which was used for streaming is out of commission for a while. I just can't do it anymore.

I am doing fine, just really really stressed. I'm still the happy, charismatic fox you all know and love, but its just I don't have time for alot of things anymore. I'll drop by occasionally and visit, but don't expect to see me around alot for a while.

I hope things change, but College is not like High School, and with the fact that I will be getting a job with either a security firm or networking firm, I won't have much time till the summer or after.

if you need me, just email me at fox [at] mail[.] rit [.] edu

If you want to add me on FB or something send me an email those of you know how to contact me in otherways.

You all be safe, and never give up on your dreams in life!! You will go far, regardless of what other people say.

So, I'll be keeping in touch with you all.... Fox out
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Mar 19 2011, 06:49 AM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Oh hai guys... I am finally returning after I think a two week absence. I withdrew out of a class that caused me nothing but stress. I do have a high workload still, cuz I have some catching up to do after a kind of late start to working on my projects.

Alot of good things have been happening with the Search and Rescue weekend, less work and stress, the job interview. I think I am back to be here with my friends.

so uh *raises glass* to good days ahead and the fun times with your crazy, technical, and collegiate fox ^-^

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Take your time Radigal, I hope you take care, and we are always here for you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: