Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,887 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
Well, this is not exactly what I expected to happen, although really, I didn't know too much from the start, I am sorry it had to come down to this, Cortet, I can't stop you from doing what you think you must do, so I guess I'll see you around, I hope everything goes well.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Cya Julius!

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Well, it's a little sad to hear, but hey, you're quitting, so I'm proud, cya when you get here

Arashikage
Member Avatar
This is indeed bad news... I don't know what happened, but I'm sure he had his reasons

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Here is what he tole me, I feel you all should know: "Mostly this: I felt invisible there, so I left four days ago, even taking off my avatar, sig, and changed my title to "away." It went unnoticed until today when I finally left for good. AND THEN people notice. Uh huh. Too late.
Don't even try to get me to come back. I've had it, and coming back from pleas and cries will only make me feel worse.
I'm just a ghost, and I hope my position will be handed off to a person who deserves it more than I do."

This is terrible news, and I'm sure you guys all feel this way too. I'm talking to him now, I'm trying to reason with him and let him see what really happened

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Ris
Feb 3 2011, 06:33 PM
null

he is not getting away......

If he wants to go, he wants to go.
But if Radigal wants to talk to him, I think he should go for it

And, no, X-Gamer, I talked to him, I know he isn't contemplating suicide at all, you needn't worry
Edited by Arashikage, Feb 3 2011, 06:40 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Then you should tell him that

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I wasn't harassing you, Julius, I was trying to understand what happened, what you said to me ticked me off, and if I said anything that you may have taken as an attack was my fault, I didn't want this, I wasn't intentionally doing anything to make you leave, I just wanted to know what went on, I can't see that part of the forum therefore I don't really know enough to help, this is what happens when -I- help, I screw things up, but does that stop me? Do you see me leaving?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Hey guys, I won't be online for some time, and when I get back, it won't be for long at all, I got in some serious shitand lost my computer for a while. I have my iPod but don't expect me to be on here until the site gets mobile friendly or what not. I'm sorry, I can't even play any games with you guys anymore, not now at least...
Edited by Arashikage, Feb 15 2011, 10:12 AM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Radigal... Why? I just... I'm speechless, I'm so sorry, Rad...

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I have to leave for a while, a family emergency happened. Most of you have my AIM, you can contact me there. Sorry guys

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Alright, I'm leaving, taking a vacation I guess you could call it, I don't RP here anyway, so I doubt you guys will miss me much. For those that will, you guys know how to contact me. I might be back, not sure, probably when everything here cools down, but for now, I'm outta here.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Oh yeah, the ZayZig, completely slipped my mind. I'm back for the time being actually, won't be on way too much, but I'm here. Also, if you don't mind me saying, check out Waffles' Mass Effect RP, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Arashikage
Member Avatar
In light of recent events, I think I'm just going to call it quits.

It was fun while it lasted, but I guess nothing lasts forever. Before I go, I'd like to say a word to the members that have made an impact on my stay here, and to those I have come to respect.

Ris: You've been here for me, I know you have, and even though we fight, we're still friends. Sometimes we may need a break, but in the end, you're here for me, and I'm here for you. And while I won't be around here anymore, you know how to reach me, and I hope we can stay in touch.

Vixie: I knew you since you joined. We talked, shared some laughs, and you were there for me as I was for you. I wish it could have ended better. If you ever want to talk to me, send me a message.

Fana: I thank you for being here for me, and helping me out. You have been a good friend, and I hope we can still remain in contact. You have my AIM.

Keiko: I wish we got off on a different foot. I'm sure you hate me right now for what I did. I can assure you, I never knew what she felt about my actions, I never really took what you said to me to heart. Reflecting back, I would have listened. I wish I could have changed it.

OWA: We've shared a few laughs in the past, forum games, Roleplaying, the like. I hope we'll be in touch, and I'll drop by the server every now and again.

Crazyfoo: I'm sure we'll still talk, I'll stop telling you to get on AIM, I guess it's getting annoying to you. I'll see you when I see you.

Avaika: I wish we could stay in touch, You're a good friend, and I still have that drawing you made of Bri for me. Thank you for that, If you want to talk to me again, I sent you a PM on how to reach me again.

To all those involved last night: I'm sorry I acted how I did. But I do want you to know, I'm suffering the consequences. I don't know if I can ever think the same again. You scared me, you played with my emotions, you made me write some stupid sappy poem, I can't tell you how much I hurt, how many times I have thought about what happened, how it haunts me despite how trivial the matter really was.

This post is to commemorate Captain Arashikage, August 16, 2010-May 1, 2011

Arashikage
Member Avatar
After a 3 day hiatus, I have decided to return for the time being. I will not be as active however, nor will I communicate on a personal scale nearly as much. Things only end badly in those cases. But I will be here to RP a little bit, and check on some old friends from SFO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: