Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,085 Views)
crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I seem to have completely overlooked this site for awhile, and for that I apologize. I'll try to be around more often from now on :animesweat:

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Radigal

is.....isn't that Yakko?

Yup! :nod: ; the avatar is from episode 14 in the segment "La-La-Law", and the signature is from episode 6 in the segment "Temporary Insanity" :D

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
null

damn....i had forgotten that show except for the hidden pervertedness xD

[offtopic: "Goodnight Everybody!" moments were quite memorable, as well as the songs and storylines :D. Surprisingly, it still holds up quite well today]

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
TheRedFox8

HELLLOOOOOOO NURSE!

United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru...Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean, Greenland, El Salvador too! Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venezuela, Honduras, Guyana, and still....Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil!......

But enough of the off-topic XD

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Julius Quasar

I'm baaaaaaack!

This statement alone is enough to skyrocket this thread into the realm of AWESOME :smile:

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Good luck and fortune be with you Radigal, we look forward to your return :D

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Ouch, sorry to hear that X-Gamer, good luck!

As for me, I'll try to visit more frequently now that my computer connects successfully to my wireless router again :animesweat:

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Julius Quasar

You know, dude, I'm gonna move out of Commie-fornia as well. Maybe to Seattle, Washington. I've lost my friends either because of death, jail, or just lost contact with them, save a few. It's too expensive to live here. Good luck to you. I'm gonna move to Seattle, WA. Get a fresh start as well.

I wish you good luck, just from hearing about Commie-Fornia I'd never want to live there :lol: Then again, it's not all too different from New York with all these damn regulations, lazy/crooked politicians, and ridiculous costs of living. I'll probably move back down south one day, maybe Tennessee or Georgia ^_^ .

Edited by crazyfooinc, Mar 6 2011, 12:54 PM.

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
itsjustaaron

New York would be pretty cool to live near. :3

It's not too bad if you've got money to burn for the ridiculous living costs XD, look at it this way; rent in a 1 bedroom apartment is close to $1100+ a month depending on location (Not to mention all of the congestion, crime, overcrowding, etc.) Compared to that, a full 2-floor town-home down south can be less than $600 a month.

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
(Good luck Radigal!)

I'll be on a hiatus for a bit, gotta hate life's routines >.>

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Hyper_Entity

I will be on a leave until Saturday..... Stupid family >_>

I definitely know that feeling alright! XD

I'll be visiting intermittently around here in the future, and this is one of those times :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »