Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,123 Views)
DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I'm back yet again, I don't remember how long I was gone lol. I'll still come here every now and then, it's cuz I have other things to do :P.

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Well I'm here every now and then, don't know when I'll stay put. :P

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Returned again, I know it's getting annoying.. >_>

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Thanks :) it's just that I had other stuff to do but I'm sure we all do. :P

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
FoxMcCloud

Hai guys, Fox here.Sorry that I have not been around as much, it seems that a life with a job working from 9-5 Monday through friday and busy weekends keeps me off of SFG for a lot more then I want. I hope to be around more and it might take me a bit but I hope to be working on my attendance. I have been busy with ALOT of Search and Rescue stuff and I have gone out on a few calls. Actually had to respond to an accident that happened right in front of my during the 4th of july week.

Understandable, good to hear from you again. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »