Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,897 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Hey guys. If you noticed, I've been away for a few days. That's because I had loads of school stuff like tests and projects. Not to mention stress from parents. Augh.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know I won't be here for lets say...a week...or two. So yeah, have fun!

And @TheRedFox8 - I'm sorry for whatever happened with you and your friend. I feel for you, buddy. To me, friends are actually closer to me compared to my family and parents. So a loss of a friend is quite a biggy for me.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
See ya around, Julias. Your welcome here anytime!

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
See ya redfox. I hope you come back soon, man. We'll miss you.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Welcome back Julias! How was it...wherever you went >.>

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Radigal
Jan 27 2011, 01:42 AM
I regret making this. But I am having to leave the site, entirly for awhile. I will return, it is just.....this whole trying to quit smoking, I am really getting stressed over the smallest things at the moment, and I do not want to drag it onto the site. Rping has helped calm me some, but, even the drama in that has started issues elsewhere. I am sorry to those I am basically freezing in the current rps I am in as the college and the pokemon rp, please forgive me. Ill sign on to make a post here and there, but other then that, I am serious about it this time. Again, it'll only be temporary, I am so sorry guys....
Good job. It takes a lot of guts to quit from something quite addictive...at least so I've heard.

Don't be sorry and I wish you all the luck in quitting.

See ya around.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I have two feelings left for TheRedFox. Both of them is not meant to offend him or anyone, etc. (I highly doubt these following comments will even come close to offending anyone...)

First off, I feel like my best friend just died. I just want to say seriously that his resign was unexpected, let alone devastating. I don't feel like crying but I do feel a crying sensation inside of me. I don't know how to explain it. I just wish there was something I could have done to help him through whatever was going on in his mind. I want to hear his story. I want to help. I wish I wasn't so stupid and actually payed attention to the signs he left us. I...just don't know what to do.

That's how I feel right now. But on the other hand, I feel that his choice of leaving was his own. And I have to respect that he made such decision. He wants to be left alone for some reason...maybe he needs to just cool off.

I just want to ask...what did I do wrong? This...just isn't right.

And uhhh....I am a very stupid person to say this. So please don't judge me or anything but may I consider this a sign of suicidal thoughts? It just might be a very idiotic/stupid/etc. thing to think of but I mean, if I wanted to suicide...I would end my relationships and tell no one to follow me. You know, leave me alone and forget about me. Pretend I never existed.

Having said that thought, I am deeply concerned for him. If its isn't suicide (which is a VERY extreme way of thought from me) then what was it that put him off?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
null

RisFeb 3 2011, 08:33 PMnull And, no, X-Gamer, I talked to him, I know he isn't contemplating suicide at all, you needn't worry

Edited by Arashikage, 2 minutes ago.

*phew* good. I'm just being paranoid heheh...But still. I'm gonna miss him. He was such a good guy.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I have a back breaking load this semester at my school, so I won't be on as often as I normally would. This includes being absent occasionally for a week or so if I have a lot of projects due at once. So, yeah. Just a heads up.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Heh. I'll try my best at updating that thread. But if I know I'll be gone for a long time, I'll probably get someone else to do it if people really want it to keep going.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Yeah I know. Don't worry, I had you on my list from the start. I'll let you know when I'm gonna go away for a while. When that happens, you'll take it from there until I come back.
Edited by X-Gamer, Feb 6 2011, 06:49 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
...On that note...:(

I'm sorry to hear that about Star_Dragon...I really wish you the best of luck. You'll need it. Betrayal...isn't really the greatest thing in the world. My best friend once back stabbed me. I almost killed the relationship between us. Somehow, I don't really know how, we managed to pull through and leave it behind us. Now, he is one of the best friends I could ever hope for. That may not be the case here...but everyone has their own situation. Again, I wish you well on your..."recovery".

Sorry to change the mood here, but I'm sorta back? School is still being a pain in the a** and it won't stop throbbing until the year ends. But I couldn't abandon this place I call home forever right? So I think I would be good if I came back on here for the weekends or so. Heheh, so I guess that means I'm not officially back though. Just poking around to see what I missed. (that means Red is still in charge of the Riddles topic...)
Edited by X-Gamer, Feb 26 2011, 05:21 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
^ haha xD

Nice to see ya too Radigal!

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Not this again T_T

My mom is again strictly banning me from recreational uses of my computer(s). This includes games, movies, forums (she still doesn't know I'm in one...shhh), etc.

And I'm innocent this time! She accused me of lying to her, but I didn't even tell her a single one...long story.

so anyway, don't expect me to go on frequently or anything like that. c ya around guys...

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
*cough**wheeze*

Wow. It's been a long time...and I'm still not exactly sure if its safe to go on this site again. I mean, my mom hasn't been any nicer to me and on top of that, School hasn't been really lenient either. So I'm not sure if this is an official 'I'm back!' but I'm gonna try to get on more often rather than none at all.

Man! I missed this place. *sniffs air* Ooh! Things have changed! Crap T_T there's a logo contest and I haven't really prepared for it...

Time for last minute artwork :)

EDIT: I have just realized the sad sad truth. That sucks.
Edited by X-Gamer, Mar 22 2011, 06:21 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: