Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,106 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
I'm... sorry, I must apologize for my extended absence. The situation in my life has gotten... complicated. Not bad, but complicated. And I feel I owe you all an explanation...

It all started a few years back when my younger brother went to jail. At the time, I was... lost. And angry. I blamed him for what had happened to myself and my family. In jail, he was horribly mistreated - namely, starved and losing weight where he had none to lose in the first place. I will not state what he did to go to jail.
Fate, it seemed, favored us. My brother was transferred from the correctional facility in Alaxander, AR to Jonesboro, AR. It got better from there, and now... He has his court date and possible discharge (as in, he's coming home PERMANANTLY) at the end of this month.
So yes, my situation has been complicated. It will not, hopefully, keep me from coming on-line.

Cheers!

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Wow, dude. I know how that feels. Even though I don't [personally] know you, I will simply say, good luck.

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
As do I. Unfortunately, we're not the richest family, and even if we were, my mother wouldn't do it. Such inaction runs in the family (But thankfully, not in me. Not anymore.).

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I'm... sorry, mekh fredt'ss. I must inform you of my impending leave of absence. It's not because of my younger brother's upcoming court date, it's... something personal. Something that drives deeper than what he did, something... that has taken away my peace of mind. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Suffice to say... I have a part of me that's re-surfaced recently. A part of me that *should* have died nearly five years ago.

I recently was back-stabbed by a childhood friend. Someone I'd known since elementary school. She and I were very close... until recently. As I said, she back-stabbed me, and it has left a wound that has yet to stop bleeding. And such as it is, it re-awakened a part of me that I had not hoped to feel for the rest of my life. Now, the game has changed. I'm... becoming someone else. Someone I don't want to be. I'm having a hard enough time typing this as it is. I don't want to wind up saying something that'll get me banned. But - even though I don't know you all personally - you all are the only friends I have left. I am posting this because it is something I must put to rest. A ghost of the past, so to speak. And, as I have indicated, you all are the only ones I feel comfortable talking about it with. I wouldn't expect my own family to comprehend my situation, for they were never there to experience what I did, and therefore, will never understand; My own councellor cannot understand this, either - he's not seen what I have. None have seen my other self., and it is a side of me I would prefer no one saw.

If this message is too cryptic for you, then just disregard it. I wouldn't expect any to acknowledge this message anyway. I will return, I just don't know when. I just need some time to myself, to re-gain my peace of mind. If you feel compelled to PM me, just send it to my e-mail.

--Star_Dragon
dragonscott74@yahoo.com

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
null

Sorry to hear that, dude. I'll miss you.

I appreciate it, old friend. I can only hope that, in time, I will recover.

OneWingedAngel92302

It's ok dude, I know what it's like to have a form of pain following each day... Taking some time away could probably help you out. though sometimes the relief is hanging around the friends you have left rather then try stay away to protect them, I've learned that from experience here.though... It's your choice if you want to take another break, I can't tell you how to run your life. We'll be here when you feel ready to return, my characters have only interacted with yours once or twice in an rp and even then it was only a couple of words, but you'll always have your respect by the members who have played with you those times i wasn't around.Take it easy dude, try not to beat yourself up to much while you're gone.

I... appreciate it. But it's not that simple for me. I have no choice but to take this LOA. If I am allowed to... speak my mind... I could turn violent in a split second. And unlike many, I don't have the luxury of friends--even online friends--to talk things out with. Not all the time. I have no place left to retreat. No one to talk to. No local friends. No allies. No one that understands me, not any longer. I am alone. I have nothing. No one.

Forgive me if I seem melodramatic, but this is the world I see. My childhood friend betrayed me. She was my only hope... the only one that could stop me from becoming what I despise. Now, she has left me with nothing. She has...

... I'm sorry... I must leave.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Gretunnos tok youk, mekh fredt'ss ad comrat'ss! I have returned. I told you I would. I am currently at the OC in west memphis with my younger brother sitting right next to me (He says hi, btw). Long story, not enough time to explain. Suffice to say that My brother's discharge and return home has... lifted spirits.

Do svisonia!
--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Mekh fredt'ss ad comratt'ss...

It has been a long, hard road for me. I post this message from my computer at home. That's right. For the first time in nearly ten years, I have an ISP at home. No more lugging this thing thirty miles to see you all. What does this mean? It means that I will now be able to more actively participate in this community. And... I apologize for my long absences. As I said, it has been a long, hard road.

I will be signing off here in a few hours for a doc's appointment in forest city, but I'll be back.

... you didn't think I'd leave you all for good, now did you?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
OneWingedAngel92302
Jun 6 2011, 11:52 AM
Star_Dragon
Jun 6 2011, 11:41 AM
... you didn't think I'd leave you all for good, now did you?
Nah xD

Welcome Back dude, It's good to finally see a Vett in this place again. =)
A Vett, huh? I'm sure my post count would disagree on that point if it could speak, lolololol.

... still, it's good to be able to come here at my leisure, instead of lugging this HEAVY-A** Desktop thirty miles just to get online.

If you ever feel like meeting me in a multiplayer game, I play MOHAA (Modded with Counter Terror FINAL), HOHAA SH, MOHAA BT, UT2004 (Modded to the point of insanity), SW:BF I&II, SWEAW&FOC (Modded with multiple different mods) Star Trek: Starfleet Command III (Modded with Alternate Universe B), Jedi Academy & Outcast and others. I go by Gen. Dragon (or some variation) in most except for UT2004 - I go by VirtualPredator there.

I'll be back.

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Sorry guys, but I need a break from this place. I'm going to be taking a leave of absence for a while - just to settle down.

Until I'm back online, Do svidaniya, tovarishchi.

--Star_Dragon

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Friends! Comrades! Brothers-in-arms!

Been a while since I was active here, eh? Bleh, had a few problems, but they are (more or less) resolved. It'll be good to RP and generally interact with you guys on this forum again.

Da zdravstvuet starfox Galaktiki !

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
My old friends...

... an unfortunate and painful event has befallen me today over at SF-O. I was betrayed and back-stabbed by my friends there, and as a result, I have forced my resignation there, and will now be staying here. I am both aggrieved and enraged that this has happened to me, but I will not give in. Consider me a now-permanent member of this place. I will not remain at SF-O if I am to be betrayed and cut out of the loop.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
It's... good to be here.

:sob:

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Drem Yol Lok, Radigal and Kenichi.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Sorry for the double-post, but I thought you all should know that I'll be gone over the weekend - visiting some relatives in Indiana. I'll be back on soon as I can.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Hnh... I'm back, for what it's worth.. To be honest, I've... been in exile. A self-imposed exile. I will not speak the reason, but I am back. I cannot turn my back to the friends I have here, and it is for this reason alone I have returned from exile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »