Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,917 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

well.....I need to take some time from the computer. I need to think a ton of things through and being around certain places online will prevent that (not saying I don't like this site cause I love it lol) anyway. I'll be back soon enough.....just gotta make a final post in the collage for all my characters lol....after that, you can probably just send me an email.....i'll check that.

Love you guys =']

Deleted User
Deleted User

well...I know I only left a few nights ago...but things are starting to settle down....I'll return here.

Deleted User
Deleted User

i need to take leave too......thought I would be able to make it coming back....but I was dead wrong. As there are two people whom I have hurt greatly, and there is no coming back from it no matter how much i try, sorry for the wishy washiness guys.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Dec 5 2010, 11:25 AM
that was short now if we cna just get kid back.

it is not that i don't want to return (cause I am bored as hell not role playing and hanging out on this site) it is that my funk is back due to the fact i have been hurting everyone around me without meaning to because my own emotions are getting in the blasted way of others being happy. I am really sorry guys....see ya soon....

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well...why not....things have cooled down a bit -lowers ears-

Deleted User
Deleted User

-blinks-

Deleted User
Deleted User

I bet xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Robcot94
Dec 15 2010, 03:13 PM
Nick, Red, Julius? Huh, the gangs all here :)
-pounces- forgetting someone? lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

This....Will be my final post on StarFox Galaxies. It was never my intention to hurt anyone. I am going to miss every one of you, you guys have been the greatest friends I have known, with all the time we have taken to get to know each other.

In regards to my role playing Characters: Colin, Lance, Walter, and Vindeer, just say they all left the college to do something else and to never return.

I am going to miss you all, even though I do talk to some of you via IM, it still be hard not being able to roleplay or chat with everyone on here. ='[

GoodBye

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »