Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (8,889 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Make sure you don't overdo it. We'll be looking forward to your return. :nod:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Take care of yourself out there Julius. We'll be here when you return.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I'm sorry to hear that. If you need to talk to someone I'll be available. I hope you feel better. :(

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
We'll be waiting for when you get back as well Radigal.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That charger is eyeing me funny. o.O

Welcome back Julius. I am glad to see you return safely.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Good luck Radigal. I hope things get better for you soon.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
This isn't good. I hope he'll be okay whatever he chooses.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
^

I feel the same way. It is deeply saddening to know that he's been suffering for so long and didn't tell anyone.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I just want to tell you that everything you have done is indeed noticed. Although it isn't always obvious, you will always be appreciated here. Whatever you choose to do, do it for yourself, and what's best for you. You need to take care of yourself Fox, please don't make any irrational decisions from haste or depression. You're not alone, and we'll be here for you.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Welcome back. :smile:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Please, let's all calm down for a moment. Julius probably needs time to get his thoughts together. Fox, this isn't your fault, no one person is to blame for this. After some time alone Julius may decide to return. Placing blame or being harsh won't help anything right now.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh myself.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Feb 5 2011, 11:14 AM
Sent a PM. I did, despite what anyone says, play a part of this.
Playing a part is one thing, but taking total blame is another. We just need some time to think every now and then.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Sorry, that wasn't directed to you. I started that a while back when people were going on, it just now got up though. I'm going to change it.
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Feb 5 2011, 11:46 AM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Feb 21 2011, 06:11 AM
Good bye....everyone...
Take what time you need. Know that we will always have a spot here for you.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
We all care about you. If you ever need anything there are quite a few of us who are willing to listen and help you out. Please don't try to end it again, there are people here who would be sad to see you go. :sob:

No matter what may happen, there is always going to be at least a few people here who care about you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: