Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,049 Views)
Kenichi117
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
I guess I'm back, I had some trouble trying to get my old account back :animesweat: and since I'm using a new email, I decided to register again, I hope that's ok :eek:

Kenichi117
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
TheRedFox8
Dec 21 2010, 01:40 PM
Dude, we can help you with that.

What did you forget? Username? Password?

We can change anything for you, just let us know.
It's fine :animesweat: , like I said, I recently changed my email account since it started to get a lot of spam from...everywhere. Besides, I don't mind that my post account is down to 0 again :p. If you can, just delete my other account, which was "Kenichi"

Kenichi117
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
TheRedFox8
Dec 21 2010, 01:58 PM
Would you like your post count restored, that account deleted, and a rename of your current one to "Kenichi?" :P
I appreciate it, but nah :animesweat: , I'm fine, thanks tho!

Kenichi117
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
Back after a long hiatus? lol. I recently found this forum again on my long list of bookmarked pages and was lucky enough to remember my info xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »