Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sign In - Sign Out Thread
Topic Started: Jun 13 2009, 10:32 PM (9,086 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

It appears that I am back as well.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Whoever it is hates your guts hardcore.

What exactly did you do? :/

NOTHING!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I meant what he did to have that one guy after him hating his guts.

It's true. No matter what you do, there will be that one guy who absolutely hates you and your guts :/

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, most likely because I'm no longer a part of it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You mean this llama?

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm sorry, but as long as Radigal walks this board, I will not be a part of it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm not leaving permanently, just hopping off whenever he shows up.

Deleted User
Deleted User

If you read earlier, I'll only get off as long as he's online. I'm not permanently leaving or anything.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Referring to your avi: This board just got awesome :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Red here,

If anyone has been wondering where I am at and why I haven't been on for a few days now, it's not because I have given up of SFG, but we rather had to disembark our area where I was staying at kinda a last minute notice. Since then, I have been without internet access.

Currently, I am on board USS Mesa Verde, and we do have internet here, but it usually being used so I don't have much of a chance to get on really. I do get on however, so if you want to ever get ahold of me, you have my email: theredfox8@frostblight.com or you can PM me and I'll get it.

Once again, I haven't forgot about you guys and I will get on whenever I have the time to. Love you guys and stay sharp! ^^

~TheRedFox8

Deleted User
Deleted User

BallisticWaffles
Sep 26 2011, 03:54 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
What's that supposed to mean... >>

@Julius: Yes, the Mesa Verde is a ship. LPD19

I'm not supposed to say where I am at, but you all knew about me in Italy. Obviously I am not in Italy anymore, but around the area.

Pretty much life around here on the ship is okay, but only one word describes the experience: cramped. Maybe when I get back, I will show you all a picture of my bed sometime.

Stay sharp all, and don't let this site go to hell or anything :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks all ^^

Remember, if you still want to get ahold of me, you can always PM me or shoot me an email.

theredfox8@frostblight.com or
mcclaicr@lpd19.navy.mil Whichever one works. It'd be easier to send it to the second one. It's easier to bring it up for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nice to see you again.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well,if it's almost done, don't put it up just yet. Wait until it's complete first :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kage! You're going to be back for real this time? :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: