Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Random Screenshot Thread
Topic Started: Jul 12 2010, 11:11 AM (8,415 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Took a few of these while Testing a new Tool With Kursed in a Private server. Is Able to make local Physics systems for specific objects that you shoot, and as you can see in this first shot the Beta is pretty successful so far.

Posted Image

SpaceSpaceSpaceSpaceSpaceSpaceSpaceSpace
Posted Image

And a Simple shot of Sarah, I've been meaning to make a simple shot of her for references on what she looks like. Might put this on my Da profile later.

Posted Image

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
You guys are finally using spacebuild then? Be careful with that tool, anything wire or lua it automatically breaks if it's connected to the thing you shoot. I had a ship with doors and all, and I made the physics local using that exact tool, and my doors wouldn't work nor could I fly my ship anymore.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Arashikage
May 14 2011, 08:29 PM
You guys are finally using spacebuild then? Be careful with that tool, anything wire or lua it automatically breaks if it's connected to the thing you shoot. I had a ship with doors and all, and I made the physics local using that exact tool, and my doors wouldn't work nor could I fly my ship anymore.
completely different tool dude

Arashikage
Member Avatar
That tool is not in Spacebuild, but it's generally put into spacebuild servers. I know the one you're talking about

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Arashikage
May 14 2011, 09:07 PM
That tool is not in Spacebuild, but it's generally put into spacebuild servers. I know the one you're talking about
Gravity hull designator?

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Yep, the very same

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
hmm.... I thought it was just a recently released public Beta. =/

Anyways on an on-topic note.... OOGA-BOOGA!!!!!!

Posted Image

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Altair sitting on top of his perch

Posted Image

A game of Sins of a Solar Empire, the light blue is me, the red is Waffles, and the dark blue is my friend Logan. Waffles and I were on the same team. Uber pwnage

Posted Image

This was my first capital ship in Sins, it survived the entire war.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
I got this script for ARMA 2 that allows me to do some crazy things with the characters you can play. The one that I use often: DANCE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
okay....

Posted Image

Arashikage
Member Avatar
You're gonna have to teach me how to do that, OWA, I got a model I need to rig lol

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Arashikage
Jun 1 2011, 08:51 PM
You're gonna have to teach me how to do that, OWA, I got a model I need to rig lol
Well, Sadly I didn't re-rig Sarah. Its still the same model Jack worked on, all I did was assign it the Half-life 2 Rebel animation .mdl files that come with Gmod and added them to its .qc file along with a new file path so it wouldn't mess with the player model. Then all I did was make an Npc lua file with a Special flag in the code so she would give med-kits to players if she noticed they lost health.

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
Not exactly a screenshot, but somewhat amusing...

Posted Image

:P
Edited by Icy, Jun 13 2011, 05:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »