Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Random Screenshot Thread
Topic Started: Jul 12 2010, 11:11 AM (8,431 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
I couldn't help but notice this "Random Screenshot Thread," and decided to post a few things here. This first pic is of a Mod I am tracking for SWEAWFOC called Halo: Covenant At War. NOTE: I AM NOT repeat, AM NOT a part of the team making this mod. I am just tracking its progress. Anyway...

... In this screenie... yeah, I think it's safe to assume the UNSC is getting their arse kicked (Forgive the expression).
Attached to this post:
Attachments: HCAW_Screenie_10.jpg (226.3 KB)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kursed

Yup defintly butt kicking by covanant there what is that mod for?

Srry for the long wait...

... the mod's for Star Wars: Empire At War - Forces of Corruption.

EDIT: Here's another for ya!

... Talk about overkill...
Attached to this post:
Attachments: HCAW_Screenie_5.jpg (171.88 KB)
Edited by Star_Dragon, Feb 24 2011, 09:55 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Got bored, so I'm postin' something. Here's another HCAW screenie for ya...

... ya know, I wasn't actually scared of them... until right just now.

--Star_Dragon
Attached to this post:
Attachments: HCAW_Screenie_12.jpg (163.7 KB)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Ya, ya, another screenie from me. This one is when I was experimenting with a mod I was working on for SoaSE.

@Screenie 1: You know, you'd think the AI would be smart enough to retreat when they see their puny capital ship against a f***ing ARMADA...

@Screenie 2: ... And when they DO decide to retreat, I've almost overran their position...

@Screenie 3: Um... damn... talk about overkill. All those ships for one Vasari Antorak Marauder.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: SINS___Hopelessly_outnumbered....jpg (112.94 KB)
Attachments: SINS___RETREAT___.jpg (104.89 KB)
Attachments: SINS___Too_late....jpg (110.2 KB)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Well, since this is random screenshots, I think I'll post something from a new game I got for my b-day...

Posted Image

^^ See, this is a sight I like to see; big, badass dragon hovering over a community like this, the people look up and go, "Oh, hello, Mr. Dragon! Nice of you to stop by! We're fine, apart from a few skirmishes here and there, but thanks for checking on us," instead of, "OMFG! A dragon! god save us, he's gonna eat us all!" It's sad, when you think about it - I mean, seriously; how often do you see something like this, in movies and otherwise?

Posted Image

^^ This is why I love dragons. Don't he look just adorable? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »