Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Random Screenshot Thread
Topic Started: Jul 12 2010, 11:11 AM (8,418 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Nicely done. I love how that clone got what was coming to him. :lol:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
My phone didn't pick up detail like that. The helmet looked clone, so I assumed clone. My mistake. :animesweat:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's better than anything I can do, nicely done.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
OneWingedAngel92302
Feb 8 2011, 04:10 PM
Arashikage
Feb 8 2011, 03:25 PM
Hey, Fallen, I resent that XD

I'm sorry.... Could you repeat that?

Posted Image

:eyebrow:
o.O

I'm not messing with you anymore.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
When did this become a deathmatch? lol

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Finally got some images of my own to put up. They aren't going to be very good for the most part, considering that I am not good at posing yet. Anyway, here's what I have so far.
Posted Image
This is mostly just testing some posing, and putting in a prop.

Posted Image
This other one is Krystal at the controls of a console in the infamous ghosthunt map. Apparently the ghostbusters were in a jam. Hopefully those errors will be filled in as I get more stuff. Until then...........yeah....>.>

Anyway, I know these must be pretty bad, but I'm hoping to get better. Practice makes perfect as they say.....if only it were easy.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I'm going to interject long enough to say that this isn't likely the best place for this topic. If I may make a suggestion may I suggest the Sign in/out thread or even PMs? Sorry, but it hurts to see you guys fight.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's looking as if it's coming along very nicely. ^^

I'm eager to see the finished product in some of your screenshots.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »