Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Starcraft2 :Wings of Liberty.
Topic Started: Jul 27 2010, 04:30 AM (518 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
With the relase of starcraft two (a long waited for game) I have a feeling some of us will be a little less active.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Not me. I'm not getting it.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
:O

Anyways, I am playing it right now. Real life can go die! :P

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
<----She's come to Finish the job.
Edited by Kursed, Jul 27 2010, 07:10 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
lol I never got into it, nor do I plan to, but I hope you guys have fun^^

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
I really Don't play Rts games, but I may look it up later and see if the Gameplay Sparks my interest or not...

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
*flips off the traitors of WoW* :angry: how dare you all defile the sacred precipace of WoW by paying homage to the abomination bourne by blizzard >:( SHAMEEEEE!!!!

nerdrage over =D, dunno how starcraft'll go, never really looked into it much, i think i'll just stay with WoW untill i die of starvation (we all know it will happen)

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Starcraft > WoW

'nuff said. :P
Jk, we're all entitled to our opinions.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
What do I look like a ORc!

This is not Warcraft in Space!

I WILL GLASS YOUR PITIFUL PRIMITIVE W.O.W.!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8maUTzE48

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
*pulls out a guass rifle* ...new expansion... >=3 titanic creations, according to the lore alone (not the actual game =( ) i's gots more futuristic stuffs than you can shake a lazor pistol at ^.^

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I've almost beaten the game however I'd like to know what happens to Ariel if you decided to not purify haven.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Doesn't seem to0 good, to tell the truth xD so much like the classic one+upgraded gfx and physics engine.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
The game is awesome, trust me on that.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
It's awesome. I was up all night playing the campaign after I got it. Though the campaign didn't sit too well with some members of StarCraft Legacy's forums.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Really how so?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: