Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Starcraft2 :Wings of Liberty.
Topic Started: Jul 27 2010, 04:30 AM (517 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
To be honest, the end didn't sit all that well with me, but I trust where Blizzard will take the series, they haven't let me down... ever.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:39 PM
Really how so?
Meh, it was mainly the whole "Tassadar-coming-back-from-the-dead" thing. When he specifically said to Zeratul: "I have not tasted death, nor shall I ever.", implying that when he attacked the Overmind at the end of SC I, he "ascended", like in Stargate, rather than died. And two in particular, spychi and dustinbrowder said that they've lost all faith in Blizzard's writing department. Pffft. It's not like Berman and Braga wrote the game's story.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
well Tassadar was a Rare protoss who use the powers of both the Kalai and the dark Templar so he could have very well known some way to survive. Matriarch Raszagal said herself that when the two powers combine the strength is undeniable.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
I know. The Dark Templar novels even say that Adun did exactly that to hide the Dark Templar from persecution. My main guess is that they're just disappointed because it wasn't how they expected it to be.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Okay. Now, I have am pretty good at all things Terran and Protoss, but seeing as I play random and I will get Zerg occasionally, the only way I can win is by zergling rushing, can any of you guys give me a good Zerg build order and/or strat.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
sorry ,but as soon as i get the game reinstaall and it runs well i'll try to get a time to play with you trouble is 12 gig takes awhile to install.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Sounds great :D

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
You will all soon feel the might of the Protoss! I'm getting a dual core comp soon and once I do I will glass your pitiful planet!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: